Chapter 2: The truth comes out

I call Jasper, " Hi, jasper I need you to pick me up please. And do not think about i and change your mind a lot."

"Ok Darlin'." Jasper tells me in his sexy accent.

We hang up. I go to my room change out of he dark depressing clothes that i always had to wear when i was with bitchward. I change into a tank top, jeans, and cowboy boots.

I heard a honk outside as i descended the staircase quickly.

 After i lock up my front door i get in the passenger side of the car.

"Bella....you changed you.....look more like yourself." Jasper stutters.

"Well thank you cowboy. I feel more like myself." I say smiling.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

When we arrive at the house. "Family meeting now. Everyone in the kitchen" I yell.

Once everyone was in the kitchen they all look surprised. "What ya'll never seen a cowgirl before?" I say with sarcasm in my Texan accent.

"Bella, what happened to you. Your not yourself." Says Carlisle.

"Well let's see, this is how i have always been. Oh and you know how you guys thought Edward and Alice were the golden children? Well that's not true. They are really mates, i saw them making out yesterday while you guys were out hunting, and Fuckward just left me in he woods all alone. And I am jasper's mate." I tell them.

They all stand there with their mouths wide. open. I hear a door slam.

"Everyone family meeting in the kitchen." I hear Alice says.

Pixie bitch and fuckward walk in. I look at fuckwards face for is reaction, knowing he read their mind.

"Now Edward is all of what she said is true?" Esme asks.

Edwards face starts to look angry. "Of course it's true. I would never want to date a stupid human. I only wanted her blood and now i am gonna have it all to myself." He lunges for me.

I move quickly, as someone gets in front of me. I then get a phone call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" I ask

"Hi, their little bit'. My name is Peter, I am a friend of Jasper's. I was just calling to let you know that the major is out and stay behind him at all times." He says.

"Um, okay." I say.

" I will see ya soon. bye." Peter says as he hung up.