Chapter 3: The end of Edward?

"Now listen here boy. You will never go near my mate again!" I hear Major say.

I look at him and see that is standing straighter and that his eyes are black with white dots in them. I keep thinking in my head. Do not go and jump on him. Over and over again.

"Isabella, my beautiful mate. Come here. I wanna fully introduce myself." Major says as he drops bitchward to the floor.

I slowly walk up to him. As i do i notice him looking up and down my body. I feel shivers come over me.

"Isabella, a beautiful name for my beautiful mate." He tells me as I start to blush.

"No that blood is mine. You will never get it. She is my singer. Not yours. That blood was made for me." I hear fuckward yell as I am pushed behind the major so I don't get harmed.

"You will never hurt my mate. Do you understand that." Major growls into Edwards face as they slam against the wall.

All I hear is snarls and then suddenly I hear a metal sound. I look back afraid that Edward killed my mate. But I see Edward is on the ground lifeless and without an head. I walk to my mate and feels his arms wrap around my waist as he smells in my scent to calm himself down.

>>>>>>>>

Okay. Hello their I'm the author of this book. I am looking for someone to help me with the story. So message me please if you would like to help. Thank you.