Chapter 14

It was around 7:00 am when we heard a knock on the door. We get dressed in all black clothes instantly and open the door to see Marcus.

"Hello, Marcus. Is there anything you need?" I ask nicely.

"Good morning, young ones. We are going to have a meeting in about 5 minutes. The guard and I are telling everyone to make sure they are there." Marcus says smiling.

"Thank you, we will be there." Jasper says. Marcus then walks away to i presume to get Char and Peter. While we head to the throne room.

When we get to the throne room, we see everyone there.

"Let's get on with meeting shall we," Aro says " So we know that the romanian coven and maria's army are trying to destroy us and our new family members. What we need to do is go and find allies and whoever is gifted meet isabella." Everyone shakes their heads, meaning they agree.

>>>time skip<<<

A month later and a lot of trips later, I have absorbed so many powers,

Some include: siren, disappearing, mind control, etc. We have a lot of new allies, some are our own guard. We hard everyday, no one can beat me. Except the major but that's only when he starts using lust on me. Someone unexpected came and sided with us, she also found her true mate, Victoria. Her mate was none other than Alec. I had a talk with her when I found out.

>>Flashback<<

"Victoria, can you come with me for a second I need to talk to you." I say. Victoria nods her head and we go to a conference room inside the castle that is sound proof.

"Now victoria, I understand your Alec's mate." I start off. She looks shocked.

"How did you know?" She asks.

"I have a gift, anyway, Alec is like a son to me. And if you hurt him, I will hurt you. But you don't need just my approval, you also need to get the approval of Jane and Jasper." I say smiling.

"Thank you, I will try Bella." She says gratefully.

"Call me mom, since now you're apart of the family." I tell her.

>>Flashback over<<

Anyway today we are having a ball, we are going to be crowning some people.