Chapter 20

As we were heading back to Italy, I called Jasper. "Darlin' is there anything wrong?" He asks me worriedly.

"Nothing is wrong my love, we found them and they are safe." I say smiling.

"Are you guys heading back?" He asks me. I hear in the back ground someone slam the opponent down. "Again, but this time don't rely on your strength." Jazz yells at them.

"Yes, we should be home in a couple hours. Stay safe my love." I say to him. "I love you. Forever."

"You stay safe to hun. I love you to, forever." He tells me as he hangs up.

I look around the plane and see everyone talking to each other and smiling. Alec and Jane are talking to their new siblings. Rose and charlotte are talking to each other and Felix and Demetri are laughing. I start thinking, Life couldn't be any better. Even with the war coming. The only other thing that can be great for everyone is more family. We may get more family soon. Call it a gut feeling.

"What are you thinking about mother?" Alec asks. I see everyone look at me worriedly.

"Nothing is wrong my love," I get up and walk to him. "I was just thinking. As always." I kiss his forehead.

Demetri looks back and says, "We are fixing to land everyone."

"Finally!" Alec and Jane say at the same time while sighing dramatically. I laugh as does everyone else. As soon as we land. We get 2 cars. Both black SUV's. Charlotte, Rose, Felix, and Demetri get into one. Alec, Jane, Chaos, Rathbone and I get into the other one. We all start heading home. Getting there in about 30 minutes.

"Home sweet home." I say. I look in the review mirror I see Chaos and Rathbone mouths hanging open in awe. I giggle.

"Kids clothes your mouths, wouldn't want to catch flies. Welcome to your new home." I say to them. They close their mouths and smile. As soon as we park in the garage and get out. We hang up the keys where they are supposed to go. We all start to walk to the training room to introduce everyone. Everyone following me.

When we enter the training room everyone stares at us. Jazz runs up to me and kisses my lips instantly. "I missed you to cowboy." I say while giggling. "Everyone this is our new family members. Chaos and Rathbone. Now they are not human nor vampire but shapeshiter. So be nice. They are family no matter what species." I say glaring at a couple guards.

"Hello children, I am your new father figure." Jazz says as he hugs them.

"Hi, I am Aro your uncle. These are my brothers Marcus and Caius." Aro says as all three walk up to them and shake their hands.

"The two women standing next to Aro and Caius are their mates/wives. Dora and Cia, they are your aunts." Jazz says.

We introduce everyone to them and then I notice them yawn.

"Alright everyone. We need to let them rest. Please follow me children." I say smiling slightly. I leave the training room with them following me. I show them their rooms which is next to Alec and Jane's own room. I make sure they are in the same room.

"Goodnight mother." Chaos says as she hugs me.

"Goodnight mom, and thank you for saving us." Rathbone says as he hugs me also.

"Goodnight my children." I say as I leave shut the door and head back to the training room. As I get their I see Jasper telling them to go rest and we will continue training tomorrow. I run and jump on his back as a surprise. He flips me over trying to "kill me" but I land on my feet.

"Now darlin' that isn't fair." He says.

"Life isn't fair sometimes hun." I say as I walk into his open arms wanting to be held. Everyone leaves the training room going to do whatever they want to do. Jazz and I start to head back to our own room wanting some alone time.

When we get to our room we go take a hot shower together. I tell him about what happened, afterwards he tells me how training went. After we get dressed in our pajamas we lay in bed and cuddle for the rest of the night. Around two a.m. I get another Vision.

>Vision<

I see someone running from something. A young girl. Honey-blonde hair, red eyes come into view as I see her face. She looks scared. I knew she is a vampire instantly by the eyes. I see her hide somewhere and I feel the need to go save her, like she is another part of our family.

>End Vision<

I get up instantly and get dressed. "Love we need to hurry someone needs our help. I think she is important." I say as he gets up and dresses. We head out the door and run out the front of the castle. He and I start to smell a scent and we follow it. It leads us to an abandoned hotel.

I turn to face Jazz, "Stay out here and watch out I will go get her." He nods his head and I go into the hotel. I go to the door and walk in. I go to the room that I know she is in and stop at the front door.

"Hello, I am not going to hurt you I promise. I just want to help you is it okay if I come in?" I ask softly trying not to scare her. I hear her move to the door and look through the peep hole. After she sees I am not a threat she opens the door for me. Standing behind it is a young girl about 5 feet 2 inches tall. She lets me in.

"Who are you? Why do you want to help me?" She asks while looking around.

"I am Bella. I want to help you because I had a vision of you in my family. I will be like an aunt to you. There is a couple that are going to like your parents. But you have to come with me. That way you are safe and we can let you relax. My mate is outside waiting on us. May I know your name young one?" I ask kindly.

"My name is Dawn. I would like it if I can come with you." She says as she hugs me. We both get up and head outside. We walk up to Jazz with her arm around me and mine around her.

"Jazz this is Dawn. Your niece. She is going to be Peter's and Charlotte's daughter." I say smiling.

"Welcome to the family little darlin'" He says while smiling. "Let's head home now." At that we all start running back to the castle. 

Words: 1072