Chapter 27

As soon as we make it home, I have caius and dora go and spend time with their new family and to also change their daughter. After they leave I head to go talk to the girls and to see how their new family memebers are. I listen and hear all the girls in the movie room. I start to walk down the hall towards them when I hear a voice I have never heard before. I hurry up and as soon as I get to the door. I look in and see a girl a little taller then Jane with brown eyes, black hair and smells like a shape shifter. I walk in and Jane stands up along with the new girl.

"Bella, I would like you to meet my mate, Teagan." Jane says as she walks closer.

"Hello, Teagan. Welcome to the family. It is nice to see that you and Jane are mates. May I ask how you to meet?" I say as I hug Teagan.

"Well I was running away from someone and I ran into Rosalie and Emmett. They are my parent figures now. They protected me and made sure I ate something before coming back. As soon as I walked in the door I saw Jane and I imprented on her. Then we started to get know one another and them Mom (Rose) Brought me in here and we all started talking." Teagan says pulling Jane on her lap as they sit down.

"Well that is amazing. We just keep getting more and more family members. I know we are still going to get more soon." I say as I sit down and talk with the family for the rest of the night. We stop talking for a little bit when we here everyones tummy growl. So we all head to the kitchen to make them food to eat.

Afterwards we all talk a little more with the men with us. Everyone who needs to sleep start to head off to their own room.