Chapter 28

Jasper and I make our way to our room. As we are walking to the room I twirl, acting silly for a moment. I start to think if we will have everyone here fast enough. I know about our new family members coming. I am worried about them. Jasper suddenly lifts me and holds me bridal style.

"Now what are you thinking about so hard darlin'." He asks curiously.

"I am worried about our new family members," I tell him. I move my face to his neck and smell his scent calming down.

"They will be ok. We all will be ok. Look at how big of a family we have darlin'. Ain't nothin gonna happen to any of us. We protect our own." He says as we make it to our bedroom door.

"Thank you Jazz. You help more than you know." I kiss his lips and jump down from his arms.

"I am planning a girls day out tomorrow. All of us girls need to do a little shopping and I know that the sun won't be out at all tomorrow." I say as I start to undress.

"That's good darlin'. I know all the women are worried as well as the men. I guess us guys can have some fun together." Jazz says from behind me, watching me as I take my clothes off piece by piece. I smirk.

"Like what you see cowboy?" I ask while moving my hips as I take my pants off.

"Very much so. It is like my own personal show." He says deeply.

"The show is for your eyes only cowboy. Enjoy it while you can because tonight we are just cuddling and relaxing. I know how hard you have been training everyone. I am so proud of you Jazz." I say while pushing my proudness to him so he knows how proud I am.

Jazz grabs me and lays me down on the bed. He lays down next to me and pulls me close to him. Jazz starts to purr and I do the same. Knowing at least this moment for right now. We are safe and together by ourselves.