Chapter 22

As I walk into my room I see Jasper making a bath for the both of us. "How did he take the surprise?" Jazz asks me as he starts to undress.

"He loved it. She is extremely sweet also." I say as I check him out again. No matter how many times I see him naked, I will always think he is sexy.

"We have had a very interesting couple day. Any more surprises you think will happen?" He asks as he turn to face me. He walks over to me and starts to help me undress.

"Honestly yes. I have got a feeling we will have to go rescue more people who will be family to us." I say sighing. We both walk to the tub and get in, me sitting right in front of him. I start to relax against him feeling my stress just melt away.

We both relax for a while and then wash each other before getting out. "Hopefully there are certain places where we can rescue them. Who are you going to take next to help you get our next family member?" Jazz asks.

"Probably Didyme, Emmett, and Peter. I will always change it so I know everyone is still training with you for the battle." I say as we both get dressed in matching outfits. I am wearing a black skin-tight tank top with red yoga pants and sneakers. Jazz is wearing a black tight t-shirt and red track pants with training shoes.

"Just be careful Darlin'. I don't want anyone to get hurt, including you." He tells me with love shinning in his eyes. I lean close to him and kiss his lips.

"I am always safe. Ready to go train for a while?" I say while smiling. He grabs my hand as we both start to walk to the training room. When we walk in we see everyone in there practicing. I smile seeing how well they are doing.

"Good job everyone. I see you are all doing really well. Now it is time to switch partners." I say loudly gaining their attention.

All of a sudden, I get a vision of a location.

>Vision<

I see myself walking on a street in Italy, the next town over. I then see a girl with black hair and red eyes. She is in a corner of an ally crying. With blood over hands and her white dress.

>Vision Ends<

"Emmett, Peter get to the car. I need to get Didyme." I yell, I run to Marcus and Dora's room. As soon as I get there I knock on the door.

I hear Marcus come to the door as he opens he says, "Yes sister?"

"I need Didyme, we have to go rescue a person who will become a family member with us." Dora comes out, and kisses Marcus's cheek.

"I will be back my love." Didyme tells Marcus. We both then run to the car and get. I get in the driver's seat and start the car. I drive as fast as I can to where I know where the girl is. We get there within five minutes. I park the car about 3 blocks away.

"Emmett, Peter, go check and make sure no one comes around. Didyme, you are with me." I say. Dora and I slowly walk to the girl. I hear her crying.

She looks up at us frightened. "Who are you and why do I see a bond with the woman?" She asks in a small voice.

"I am Bella," I start to say as I slowly walk to her, "The woman is named Didyme. We are here to rescue you." I get next to her and help her stand up slowly. "We are going to be family, you have a daughter bond with Didyme and her mate. Dora is our sister. Now can we know you name little one?"

"April, I am April. All I remember is a woman biting me and being in terrible pain for three days and then waking up like this." She says looking scared.

"Little on, she was a vampire. You are now a vampire. As we are." Didyme says holding April close.

We get to the car and I yell for Emmett and Peter. They come to us and help Didyme and April in the back seat. Peter gets in the very back and Emmett gets in next to me. We start to head to the castle.

As we get closer to the castle, April whispers wow. "Welcome to your new home April." Emmett says. I park the car and we all get out of the car. We lead April to the training room to meet everyone. As soon as we walk in everyone stops and looks at us. They all look shocked to see Didyme alive.

"Everyone, yes Didyme is back. I brought her back. And as for the new girl this is April. Marcus, Didyme please come here." I say loudly and clearly. Caius and Dora steps up.

"April these are your parents. The man your father and the beautiful woman next to him is your mother." April walks up close to them, then hugs them.

"Everyone Aprils has the power to see family bonds. Somewhat like Marcus. I know we keep having new additions, and I know there will be more. Hopefully all before the fight happens. Take the rest of the day off everyone. Practice starts 4 am tomorrow." I say with authority. Everyone then leaves the training room to go do whatever they do.