Chapter 4: My Otherside

I instantly relax into my mates arms. I hear a purring noise and know that my mate is calm.

"I'm sorry, Isabella, I didn't mean for the major to come out. I was waiting...." Jasper starts to say.

I cut him off, "Honey its fine. I love every part of you." I tell him.

He kisses my neck, i feel my lust spike instantly. He smiles against my neck.

"Get away from him you goddamn whore!" Alice yells.

I could feel Isa come to the surface. I may be human but isa, enya and me can come out anytime we want to.

"He is mine you bitch, you cant have him. I am gonna kill you!!" Alice screams.

That is all it took. Isa took over.

_________________________________________

Isa p.o.v.

She will not kill me. I am the goddess of war. "Listen here you tiny ass evil bitch of a pixie. I knew all about your plan, you wanted the major to protect you," I say as i go in a crouch," But you also knew Bitchward was your mate. So you had a vision of me coming a week before and told Edward i was his singer, so you guys made a plan. To make sure that i wouldn't find my true mate in Jasper. SO who the fuck are you calling a slut. I even know for a fact your visions dont come that much anymore. Ever since you started to use them for your own selfish needs, they got blurry."

She screams at me and starts running towards me, she thinks she can kill me, ha she wishes. When she gets close enough i grab her buy her throat, slam her on the ground. "Any last words before you die?" I ask her, waiting a second before deciding she doesn't, "guess not." I snap her head right off. knowing i already stole her power and bitchwards power before they die.

After that i turn around and look at Jasper, i see he is trying not to let the major out. "Howdy Major, i'm Isa. Dont worry about Bella, when i let her back in control she may be a little weak, so feed her a raw steak and she will remember everything. Until next time." I say as i let bella take back control.

________________________________________
Bella's p.o.v.

After Isa lets me back in control, I stumble a little bit. Jasper grabs me to make sure i dont fall and takes me to the kitchen, where a raw steak is waiting for me. My stomach growls as soon as i see it. Emmett booms in laughter. Then two seconds later i hear a smack, "Ow, Rosie what did you do that for?" I hear Emmett ask. "Stop being childish for a moment or no sex for a month." Rose reply's.
I burst out laughing. I couldn't help it.

After i finish the steak, i feel a lot better.

i see everyone in the kitchen. I guess its time for an explanation.
"Okay, so i know ya'll want an explanation. Well, I have known I have two other sides, I have known since i was about two years old. Also I knew for awhile that in order to get to be apart of the family and find my true family, I had to pretend to be in love with fuckward, when all he ever wanted was my blood. I also am a sponge, as in i can take in anyone else power." I finish and look at them. I gave them time to think, while i listened on what they were thinking.
Emmett: I cant believe fuckward, he is a fucking lair, I am glad he is dead and My little sister is so awesome!
Rosalie: I feel so sorry for her. I wonder why he did that?
Esme: I cant believe Edward would do that. No matter what, Bella is now my daughter and I cant stand to see her hurt.
Carlisle: She is extraordinary. She is more of a Cullen then Edward or Alice ever were.
And last but not least Jasper: I thought Alice loved me, how could she have lied to me. "She was never your true mate you idiot...Isabella is your true mate, and she is listing in on our conversation." I heard the major say in his head.
Jasper turned to look at me and he instantly knew i heard what he thought.
"Um bye the way guys, i stole fuckward and pixie bitches power. And i can turn them off and on whenever i want." I say, "their is also something else you should know, the voultri can never know about this and also i can create new powers."