Chapter 21

When we make it to the castle, we go to the throne room. I sit down in my throne and have Jasper on my right side and Dawn on my left side. I think of having the power to communicate to others via minds. As soon as I know I am connected to everyone's mind I send a message to everyone. "Everyone to the throne room now! I don't care what you are doing, come here."

Five second later everyone is in front of me. Looking at Dawn curiously. "I need Peter and Char to step forward please." I say as I stand up. They both step forward.

"Peter, Char I would like for you to meet your daughter, Dawn. Dawn, these are your parent figures. I would like for you three to go talk to each other and get to know one another. Char afterwards please show her to her room across from yours." I say.

"Bella, thank you for giving me a family. I do have something to tell you. I have a mental block for a power." Dawn says as she looks at me.

"I know young one. Now go get to know your new parents." I say smiling. Peter, Char and Dawn leave the throne room.

"Now everyone I know that it is weird for us to keep getting new family members. You however WILL respect them. They are after all royalty now. If anyone doesn't like it they can take it up with me now" I say firmly. I hear someone scoff in the back. "Step forward whoever scoffed." A male, 5 feet 4 Inches step forwards. You can just tell by looking at him that he is a problem maker.

"What is your name?" I hear Jasper say in an commanding tone.

"Andre. And I have a problem with all the people who are coming in. Why the hell would I respect shape shifters. They are just weak and not worthy of our time. Not to mention the new low life you brought!" He says cocky.

I hear growling and look to see its Chaos, Rathbone, Jane and Alec. They look pissed and ready to kill him. "Guard hold back my children. I will make this thing pay for what he said about my children and niece." I growl out. 6 of the lower guard hold my children.

I look into Andre eyes looking deadly and whispered in a terrifying voice, "You shouldn't have said that. Family is everything. Too bad you won't be alive to find out how it feels."

"What are you going to do to me? Kick me out? You can't do anything. Only the kings can." He says smirking.

"Isabella, go ahead and do what you want with him." I hear Aro say in his head. Forgetting I had mind reading still had on.

"I am your worst nightmare!" I growl as I put his worse fear into his head. He starts to scream out but I keep it going as well as saying one word to make another power go on. "Pain." He drops to floor screaming louder than before. I grin evilly and walk up to him.

"This is what happens when you mess with my family." I whisper in his ear as I rip is head off. I then start to burn his body. When I am done I look up in time to see my children tackle me in a hug making me fall to the floor. I laugh as I hug them all back.

"Everyone is dismissed now. I will see you all in training by 11 am." Jasper says loudly. Everyone soon leaves to their room except Dora, Cia, and I.

"Did you get what I asked for?" I ask. They nod their head yes and hand me Dydime ashes.

"We also have a place for you to do it in. It is soundproof and only us three and Jane has a key for the door." Dora says. I follow them to a room in the tower that they were trapped in before. As we get their Cia opens the door for me. I look in the room and see a king-sized bed with black sheets and blankets on it. In the corner of the room there is a fridge with human blood in it. I turn around and hug them.

"Thank you. Now go spend time with your mates while I do this." I say as I lay Dydime's ashes on the bed. They leave and lock the door behind them. I put my hands above the ashes as I start to say, "Dydime you went untimely. You still have much to do on this earth. Come back and be with your mate. Come back and live." As I say it my hands start glowing black, her ashes forming her body slowly. As soon as it is done. Dydime is back alive and looking at me confused.

"What happened to me? Where am I? Who are you?" She asks.

I hand her 3 blood bags, "You got killed by werewolves. You are in the tower and I am Isabella Swan." I tell her everything that has happened since she died including how Marcus has become.

"Thank you! For bringing me back. I am in your debt sister." She says as she hugs me.

"Now let's take you to your mate." I grab her hand and pull her from the tower all the way to Marcus's room. I have her stand next to his door where he can't see her and masks her smell. I knock on the door and what for Marcus to open it.

He opens door, "How can I help you dear sister?" He asks me.

"Marcus, I have a present for you. I hope that this helps you." I say as I pull Dydime in front of me. Marcus mouth drops open before he grabs her and holds her to him not believing she is real for a moment.

"Thank you, Isabella. You have brought me back to life." He says smiling. "Is there anything I can do to repay you?"

I shake my head no, "Right now spend some time with your mate. Take as long as you need. You are excused from training for a week but remember to hunt." I hug them both before skipping happily to my room where my mate is waiting for me.

Words: 1045