Chapter 5: Acceptance

"Why can't they know?" Carlisle asks.

"Because they are afraid that I will over power them." I say.

"So now what do we do?" Emmett asks.

"Well actually I need to talk to Jasper alone, can you all please leave." I ask as nice as I can.

They all leave, I turn and look at jasper. Suddenly I feel my lust spike up as I can feel him checking my body out.

"Jasper, we can do that later." I say as i wink.

He growls softly. "what do you wanna talk about that we have to be alone for, my love?" He asks.

"Well, now that dickward and pixie are dead, I was wondering do you accept me as i am? and will you go on a date with me?" I say really fast.

Jasper comes right in front of me, wraps his arms around my waist and whispers in my ear, "yes and yes, darlin i will always accept you."

I start to blush a little, "I need to tell the family and you something, so when they get back i will tell them, as for now let me tell you about the real me."

We sit on the couch talking for 2 hours, smiling, laughing and looking at each other with love in our eyes.

"we're home!" Emmett yells.

"in the living room." i yell back, even though they already  know.

"Everyone, i know y'all may not want me to become one of you, but i know for a fact that if i do not get changed soon, something will happen, right now i dont know if it is good or bad." i tell them.