Chapter 18

As I am reading my book, my mind won't stop thinking of how Marcus lost his mate.

>Flashback<

"Aro, Caius I was wondering if you can tell me why Marcus has been so down for a while. What happened to his mate?" I ask.

"It was a hard on all of us really." Aro begins.

"Let's head to somewhere private." Caius interrupts. We all go to a conference room and sit down.

"It was a beautiful day, we were all out of the castle just a little bit out of the walls. The queens were going to get some flowers from the forest for the room. Until the Romanians got Didyme. She made Dora and Cia run. They came and got us. We were too late. They had burned her." Aro says sadly.

"We gathered her ashes and put them in a place only us kings and queens know. We have tried so hard to keep Marcus here hoping to find someone to help him." Caius ends.

"Thank you for telling me. I will help him. Don't worry brothers." I say as we walk out of the room.

>Flashback ends<

"What are you thinking about darlin'?" Jasper asks me as he looks me in the eyes.

I turn to look at him and whisper in his ear what our plan is. "You have to keep it a secret though only you, Dora, Cia and I can know."

He is smiling big at me and kiss my lips. "Alright hun, everyone will be so happy."

I grin and notice the time. "I do believe it's time to train." I say while getting up.

I go to the closet and grab a army styled tank top that hugs my body, some black leggings that make my ass look great, and some army boots. I go to the bathroom and put my clothes on as Jasper's but his on. It's the same style as mine just for men.

We walk out the room and head to the training room. As we walk in their we see everyone there. In the back it is all the lower guards, in front of the them are the higher guards, then in front of them are the kings and queens along with the princes and princesses.