Chapter 8 - The New Me

I could feel the venom going throughout my body, it felt like I was being burned alive. I kept thinking of everything I wanted to remember, Renee and Charlie, Angela, the Cullens, what fuckward did to me, and most importantly jasper, Peter and char.

I didn't know what day it was, or how much longer I will be in pain.

Soon the fire burning feeling left my hands and feet, slowly going more and more to my heart. My heart was trying its hardest to keep going, trying to fight the venom, a fight we all know it will lose. It felt like it was going to pound out of my chest. Then it stopped.

I sat there for a minute and let my emotions get in place. I could hear the highway somewhere, I could hear breathing down below me and in the same room as me.

I slowly opened my eyes, I saw little specs in the air, rainbow. I looked around and saw my mate. Sexy as hell, I saw all the scars and felt proud of him. I rush to him and hug him. We are the same temperature.

"Darlin' how do you feel?" Jasper asks

"I feel amazing, we have forever to be together," I say.

"Are ya thirsty?" He asks, worriedly.

"Actually no, I mean it's a little tickle but I think I will be okay," I told him reassuringly.

"We will go hunt later then, everyone wants to see you and welcome you to your new life." He tells me as he is pulling me downstairs.

I see everyone waiting at the bottom steps. The first person I see is Char, I run up and hug her.

"I am proud of you Char, you did what you had to do to survive from back in the war," I tell her. She starts to cry on my shoulder, as she does that I hold her till she is better.

"Thank you, hun, you have made me happy since you said that." She says. The next person I see is Peter, that little fucker.

"Now bells, I know what you are fixing to say, so don't say it. And thank you by the way you have made Char happy, and that makes me happy, but you also had made my brother happy, and that's all that I was wishing for." Peter says as he hugs me.

Then I see Rosalie and Emmett, we did a little group hug. Then last but not least I saw Esme and Carlisle, I hug them the most because they had to deal with bitchward and the stupid pixie hoe.

I look at Jasper and smile, thinking that my family is complete until I get a vision.

~Vision~

I see Jasper and me in a house. The house is beautiful. I hear feet pitter-pattering upstairs, then I see a little girl and boy run down.

"Mommy, guess what we did?" She tells me.

"What hunny?" I say smiling.

"We made you in clay. Come see it please." She begs me

~End of Vision~

I come out of the vision to see everyone looking at me. I smile real big.

"What did you see darlin'?" Jasper asks me.

"Don't worry it's not bad. I saw twins that looked just us running around." I say calmly.

"We are gonna be parents. Is it a girl and girl, boy and boy or girl and boy." Jasper said rushed while smiling hugely.

"It's going to be a girl and boy," I say smiling.