Chapter 11

As the sun raised the next day, I went into a vision.

-vision-

We were in a field, us and some other people, including the volturi. Across from us is a newborn army, about 200, and there standing in the front is the romanian coven along with the warlords of the south, all of them. Maria was standing in the center.

"You little puta, you think you can keep my major away from me, he is mine! I am his sire! I made him who he is!" Maria screams.

"You know what maria, I am his mate, his equal. You just used him like a little puppet. We may not be human anymore but your not suppose to use people like that and get away with it. You will pay for everything you have done wrong. I think it's time for you to leave this world." I say, while holding Jasper's hand.

-vision ends-

I come out of the vision, to see everyone staring at me.

"What's wrong darlin'?" Jasper asks worriedly.

"Peter has your gift told you a day?" I ask.

"It's not a...." Peter starts but doesn't finish because I am glaring at him, "When the snow melts, so around March." He says.

"Everyone there is going to be a fight, The ones we are going against are the romanian coven, along with all the warlords of the south." I say. "Including Maria, How are you gonna feel about seeing her again jasper, char and peter? I ask nervously.

"I think we can kick some ass." Peter says, while char nods her head. I roll my eyes at him and his silliness. I look at Jasper and see him thinking.

"You know I love you no matter what, I will be there the whole way." I tell him in his ear.

"Well, what do we need to do first?" He asks me.

"We need to go get help from everyone we can, the first people we need to ask is the volturi. Even though I do not really like the sound of them, they will be a huge help for us." I say in a commanding tone.

>later that evening<

We were heading to italy on the cullens private jet. While we were on the plane it seemed that everyone was thinking, no one was talking. When we landed we all grabbed our mates hands, and since it was night time we were fine to go outside, we all got in our cars and start the 2 hr drive to volutri.

As soon as we got there we went inside and at the front desk was a human secretary.

"Hello, welcome. My I ask why are you here and what are ya'lls last name?" she asked.

"We are here to talk to the king's, tell them it's the cullen and whitlock covens." I say.