The last Fight Part 2.

Omg! I am so sorry I didn't write tomorrow! I was just too busy. Anyways, let's get on with the story.

Sans POV

Me and Grillby are doing pretty good on this Betty. SwapAlter Betty is not as strong as I thought. I saw some Alphyses managed to capture some more of those brats. Mad! Papyrus is doing great! He is fighting 4 of them at once!

"Hey Alphys!"

I called out to Alphys. Seeing we had some time to talk while that brat gets up again.

Alphys- "O-oh, Hey S-Sans. D-Do you want s-something?"

"How many more are there?"

Alphys- "W-Well, we only h-have a h-hundered or so l-left."

"Alrigh-"

I didn't get the time. I saw Grillby come infront of me.

Grillby- "..Don't just stand there next time. That was close.."

"Sorry Grillbs."

Just like that. I focused on my fight again. Good thing we destroyed there 'Kumu(s)' a long time ago.

Grillby hit her again. She ended up crashing in the laboratory. I saw Alphys screaming 'now!'. And then, she was once again, caught in her old jail.

Alphys- "Gooootem!"
"Geeeet dunked on."
Grillby- "I hoped I served you well.."

Great! Another one down.

Bijayeta- "Hey Classic!"

I saw Miss call out to me.

"Yea?"

Bijayeta- "I just noticed, All the Dream AUs are spreading positivity, the teachers are are fighting some of the Bettys. All the chosen Monitors of there section are fighting too. The Papyrus AUs are helping people to heal in the 'laboratory'. And I was recently attacked by one of the Bettys."

"You were attacked?"
Bijayeta- "Yes. And I just realised that.. no one is watching over the.. little section."

'Shit' was the only word I could think of that moment.

I looked around. All the monsters were fighting against Bettys. The human were hiding and Omnipotent was protecting them. The non-monsters were hiding somewhere in those buildings.

"Are you sure they are not hiding with the non-monsters..?"

Bijayeta- "Positive."

"Then why aren't you inside there!?"

Bijayeta- "Because I can't go back in. The door's locked."

".... What!?"

Meanwhile in a another area.

Little POV

"Stay inside and be quite!"

Oh no. I said that out loud. Oh nevermind. These rooms are sound proof at night.

SNASSSS- "DONT WOWY LITTLE! EVERYONE WIL BE OKA! I WILL PROTEC U!"

I gave a giggle at that.

Baby- "Are wi ath danger?"

(Babytale and Littletale are different AUs in this book. In Littletale, Papyrus is taller than Sans. And in Babytale Papyrus is like the shortest monster in the underground. Except Napstablook.)

Little- "There is a Betty there. I am sure she is looking for us. Let's get somethings from the safety room to protect us."

I got a knife kept nearby, I saw SNASSSS grab the.. Chainsaw.. Baby got a spoon. Little fell got a gun. Little swap got a bomb. Quantum got a sword. All the others got some kind of weapon in their hands.

Quantum- "What now?"
Little- "We have to wait. We can't do anything at this point."

Suddenly, there were footsteps. The sound came from the room across the safety room.

HorrorBetty- "Come out come out~ There is no way for you to hide here~ I am getting desperate to eat that dust of yours~"

Baby gave a sob.

Baby- "I don wanna die!.."

Little- "Listen, we will not. Okay? There's not time for us to cry, we have to be prepared for anything-"

The door brust opened.

HorrorBetty- "Ah! There you guys are~ Why did you kept me waiting like that~ Hehehe! Want to play a 'gaaaaame' with me? ^v^"

Little- "No! Go away! Leave us alone!"

HorrorBetty- "Oh how naughty~ Let me teach you a little lesson~ Are you ready for your punishment?~"

As soon as she said that. SNASSSS began to fire his cat blasters at her. She seemed to be down. This was our chance!

Little- "Everybody! Run! Now!"

We got out of the room, one of them accidentally dropped some hot glue on that Betty. She gave a scream of pain.

I heard someone say 'she deserved that.

HorrorBetty- "You little rascals! Wait till I get you and rip all you organs out of your body!"

Quantum- "Sorry to say but we don't have organs idiot."

We were still running, HorrorBetty was still trying to get out. We were trying to get out of my dorm. But the door was too small for all of us to go through.

Little- "C'mon! Hurry up!"

Suddenly, I saw that Betty getting up.

Little- "Hurry up! She's getting up again!"

Finally, everyone got out. I picked up Baby and started to leave. I almost opened the door, but it slipped and closed.

Little- "Oh no."

I could hear SNASSSS banging outside my dorm.

SNASSSS- "LITTLE! LITTLE GET OUT! LITTLE ARE U THER?? ANSWER ME!"

HorrorBetty- "Heh Heh.. looks like someone got caught~"

Baby started crying. SNASSSS was banging in the door even more now.

That Betty started approaching me. Slowly. I closed my eyes. I held Baby close to myself. Whispering that everything is going to be okay.. someone will definitely save us.. that's when I felt something..

A spoon.

It was on Baby's hands. Without thinking, I threw the spoon at her. 'She looks distracted' I thought. The spoon had gotten stuck in her from the hot glue. This was my chance. I opened the Door and ran outside.

SNASSSS- "LITTLE!"

"I am fine, we gotta hurry up though-"

HorrorBetty- "Don't. Even. Try. To. Escape. We have blocked all the doors. You can't go anywhere."

She tried walking through the door, but.. the door closed on her.

HorrorBetty- "The hell!? Why isn't this opening!?"

Quantum- "Who did that??"

Mr Error- "No one. That's the school technology. You can't go outside with having a thing from the safety room. I clearly saw a spoon on her shoulder."

HorrorBetty- "Let me out, Let me out, LET ME OUT!"

But nomatter what she did. The door didn't open.

Bijayeta- "Are you all alright?"

I saw Miss walk in.

"Miss Bijayeta! She is inside my dorm!"

Bijayeta- "I see... All of you, go to the laboratory. The Papyrus AUs will do a good job protecting you all."

1045 words.

I still wonder how Ingot kicked out of my own school.

Anyways, Sorry for not writing tomorrow btw.
Peace out ✌
30th September 2020.