Runaway Cowards.

This sh#t's got alot more Agnst than any chapter. But don't worry. Nobody died. Except for some Bettys. That's good. right...?

🌟 🌟 🌟 Oh and... THANK YOU FOR 1000 READS! 🌟 🌟 🌟

Sans POV

Bijayeta- "Is everyone alright?"
All of us- "Yes Miss."
Miss Crash- "Told you sound proof rooms could be bad!"
Bijayeta- "And I told you to remind me to turn off that system!"

"Papyrus! You okay?"
Cinnamon- "I AM JUST FINE BROTHER! THANKS TO DISBELIEF ME!"

Miss Marshmallow- "Oh dear! What happened here?"

Bijayeta- "Just forget it, we need to prepare for other stuff anyways!"

Just like that, she teleported away. The other teachers did too.

"Alright, I will be in the halls, call me if something happens alright?"

And then, I went back on gaurding the halls.

Red POV

It's really hard to tell what is going on anymore. We are taking care of Reaper Betty. False is helping Geno to take down Reaper Chara. Both of them are pretty strong.

"Damn this girl's tough!"
R.Betty- "You bet she is!"

I am pretty sure that we were winning, False still had the six Betty's in his shadow hands, Madpie is literally breaking there soul in like a minute or two. Semi had also got 4 Bettys in his giant hands. All the Sanses who don't have an opponent are fighting other Betty's as a team.
Most of the fallen Alphyses are back, some of the Undynes are as well. The GlitchTale Gaster AUs are doing a great job as well.

Ultra- "Epic! Wake up! Please!"

I heard Ultra scream in a distance, Epic was hurt. Cross teleported Epic away.
Welp. That was a bad turn. Ultra turned into what we call 'boiling orange' form. And Epictale Betty was getting rekt!
I came back into attention, Reaper Betty was tried. I can tell. But we are not done with her yet!"

My POV

Glitch Tale Sans was back. He was fighting SwapSwap!Outer! Betty. GlitchFell went to help him. There soulbond keep healing eachother whenever they got hurt.
SwapSwap!Outer!GlitchTale Gaster got ahold of Betty,

S.S.O.G!Gaster- "Now Alphys!"

Alphys quickly threw a ball like structure at Betty. It captured Betty's soul and she was trapped inside the Ball.

S.S.O.G!Undyne- "Nice Pokeball Alphys!"

S.S.O.G!Alphys- "T-Thanks!"

Although it was seen that the Sanses were winning, there were hundreds of Betty's left.

Then suddenly, A scream was heard.

It took some time for the Sanses to understand what was going on when-

Nightmare- "Killer!"

His soul was pulled out right from his body. It was Reverse!Reapertale Betty.

Killer- "N-Nightmare.."

Nightmare was lost. He couldn't move. His soulbond with Killer was slowly Breaking. This pain.. this is worst than what he felt after eating the apple.

Nightmare- "K-Killer..."
Killer- "D-dont worry about me.. just.. keep fighting.. no matter what.. just.. keep.. fighting..."

He soon tired to Dust..