Planning Protection.

No Agnst. (Phew)
Ah sh#t. The title doesn't sound well.

Sans POV.

Me and Red got ready for classes. We saw Glitch F. Not looking so well too. Glitch S. (GlitchSwap) was still okay. Guess his Jessica Betty didn't escape yet. There were no classes today. Miss Bijayeta told us to go to go to the Protection Room if we want to meet up. She was closing all the windows and Doors. All the monsters from all AUs were in our school. We were missing a Couple Undynes and Alphyses. Some of the Small monsters were missing too. The GlitchTale AUs were already ready for any upcoming danger.

Napstablook- "Can...I... Go...See if anybody is... around..? Oh.... That's.... probably too much to ask for.... Oh....."

Bijayeta- "Sure. If you want too. Your a Ghost anyway. They can't hurt you even you trumble upon them."
Napstablook- "Oh... Okay..."

Dogeressa- "Can't we guard the school?"
Dogemi- "Yea. Can't we?"

Bijayeta- "No. Betty is really strong. I don't think any non-boss monsters will survive even a second if they dare to fight with them."

Red- "Can't we all take over dem? We are strong and way more den da Betty's."

Bijayeta- "Now that's the problem. Look. You all have came to the surface, and almost all of you have grown a deep bond with some Sans. Some of you even have soulbonds. So if somebody dies in this battle. Don't you see how hurt they will feel? Fell has already lost his brother and now I don't think he will be able to fight anyone. If he loses anymore of his friends.. can you ever imagine how hurt he will feel?"

Miss.. was right... We have to think about each other before thinking a dumb decision.

Crash- "And just think idiots! If we leave and fight outside, then who will see over the little section? So many non-boss monsters? The weak ones that can't fight? We have to make sure no one dies here."

Yea.. Miss Crash was right too..

There were more number of monsters that can't fight then the monsters that can.

Alphys- "A-And what a-about the Amalgams? B-Betty has a w-weapon t-that takes a s-soul out o-of their b-body. T-The Amalgams d-dont d-die if attacked. T-They also h-have multiple s-souls i-inside t-their body. ..... ..... W-What if Betty t-takes all their s-souls? T-Then she will k-kill the p-poor Amalgam. A-And will eventually get m-more st-stronger.."

"Yea.."

Bijayeta- "To prevent that from happening, Help_Tale. I want you all to protect the other Amalgams. You ITs are probably the only Amalgam that won't die from Betty's attack. And Help_Tale Sans. You will make sure all the other ITs are safe. And make sure to dodge all of your souls if Betty attacks."

Help just nodded.

Bijayeta- "Alpha. I want you to protect the Amalgams here. Celecity and Error404, you all will protect the Amalgams as well."

King Multiverse. I want you too Protect all other monsters. And Omnipotent. You have to protect all living beings. These are your new missions.

They just nodded. Omnipotent teleported away. We can already hear lightning sounds outside.

Bijayeta- "Teachers. I want you all to protect the students of your respective periods. Monitors will report immediately to their respective teachers if something bad happens. And yes, that means the monitors are staying here."

I got a little disappointed. Red looked relieved.

Bijayeta- "The Lead Monitor will Report to me if anything happens. I will be in the Principal's office. And the rest will stop the Villians."
Bijayeta- "Oh. And just so you know. Their might not be only Betty AUs we have to worry about."

"Huh? What do you-"

Player- "It means that Betty AUs will not be the only villian in this story. There can be many other Villians. Like Charas, Gasters, Frisks.. And maybe even the Genocide Player."

Underplayer were not happy to hear this.

"Genocide Player...."

676 words.
I will post another chapter today.
And Oh holy h#ll! Thanks for 850+ reads!
20th September 2020.