The News of the 2nd Meeting.

Because I have no more ideas of extending the story. We are going to skip to the day of the second meeting. Also, I may start to write the 'troublesome' chapters anytime now. I will give warnings though. Because I hate agnst stuff. Alright, Now let's get into the chapter.

Sans POV.

It's been quite an awesome week, we were trying to get used to our dorms. Me and Red never really used the bunk beds. We always cuddle in the queen sized one. Guess that's what the bed is for huh..
(... Maybe...)

Red was still asleep. I got up and ordered some ketchup and mustard from the phone. After 2 minutes. I heard knocking. I went to open the door to find Miss Devotion.
"Oh. Hello Miss."
Devotion- "Hello,hello. I hope you're doing well here."
"Yea. We are doing okay."

Miss Devotion reminds me of that old professor lady from Harry Potter. What was her name? MC.. Go..
Yea something like that. Strange that her sister Miss Deep reminds me of Snape. They both are our senior teachers. Meaning they teach the Powerfull section. Miss Devotion proved them that she is stronger that Omnipotent. (How? Because I said so. Plus, she is a Positive Spirit. Or ghost maybe.)

Anyways, because they were stronger then Omni, The most strongest Sans declared her and her sister to become their teachers. They teach Illusions.
Idk what that means. Wait. Why am even telling all this stuff? Was this part of the story?

(He doesn't know the meaning of 22 chapters and he knows about him being the narrator.. What a freaking idiot.
{no Classic I didn't meant it!} Welp. No it was not part of the story. But that information might come in handy. You never know.)

Phew.

Devotion- "Are you even listening to me?"

"O-oh. Sorry Miss. I just dozed out for a second"
I said, looking at the empty Ketchup bottle in the counter.

Devotion- "Well then break the glass of your mind for now."
She said. Looking at the broken cup made of glass on the floor. We broke that yesterday. And I didn't wanted to fix it either.

Devotion- "So. I have come to tell you about the next meeting that is going to be held tomorrow. We are discussing about the 'how to take Determination methods' in this meeting. Tell everyone anout the meeting if you can. Will you?"

Oh.. yea.. The day is finally gonna come huh? Welp. This is going to be interesting.

"Alright."

I then saw Color coming. He had the ketchup and Mustard in his hands.

Color- "Room Mo 06. I have came with your order."
"Over here Colour."
Color- "Here you go."
"Thanks Colour. You are really good at this job."

Color giggled.
Color- "Huh.. I guess so."

I waved goodbyes to Color and Miss D. When I was about to go in, I saw Outer grabbing Color and.. Yea, I am gonna go now. Jeez, never thought they could actually like eachother. And never thought that they both are huge perverts.

Red was awake now. He was brushing his teeth.
"Hey Red.."
I hugged him from behind. His sweater was really soft. He smells good too. (Really?)
Red- "Hey Sweetheart. Who was at da door?"
"Oh. It was Color and Miss Devotion."

Red- "I see ya ordered Mustard. Thanks for dat. But.. wat was Miss D. here fer?"
"The next meeting is about to start."

He jumped up.

Red- "Wat!? Really?"
"Yea.. why do you get so exited all of a sudden?"
Red- "Well, it's just that.. the meeting here kinda reminds me of Danganronpa."
"... ... ... Your way to into fandoms. You should get out of it."
Red- "Nope. Never. Not happening. And.. you are also into fandoms right?"

"That's because of you! You told me to watch them with you."
Red- "But you do use Fandom references sometimes, don't you?"
"... Yea.."

Red- "Wait. Don' we have ta tell everyone 'bout the meeting?"

"Ah sh#t. Here we go again."

669 words.

Important.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....

If you all have any questions in mind. You can ask them and they will be answered in the next chapter too. Even if the questions are not related to the chapter, those will still be answered too. And don't worry if you're late. I will edit the chapter time to time then.

Example.
1. How is Frisk now.
(Related to the chapter.)

2. How was your day?
(Kinda Related)

3. Can any Gasters break Frisk's Determination?
(Important)

4. What kind of food does Papyrus like?
(Not related at all but will still be answered)

5. Any questions about me.
(Not related even a single bit.)
I will answer them in another chapter here.

You can post any kinds of questions even after 2 or 3 months, I am still here. I will make sure to answer anyone's questions if they have one.

(That's because I am having a hard time figuring out more questions about this story.)

So ask away!
Oh and.. a thanks to these wattpad users. Thank You!

1. Namjesus_titties. (for suggesting a beautiful ship.)

2. sansara3004. (For voting in ligit every chapter.)

3. HaikyuuAddict3. (For writing funny comments.)

4. amy3223.(For adding this to her reading list. And following me)

5. Lxnleystar. (For adding this in many of her reading lists.)

6. RyukoChan19. (For adding this to her reading list.)

7. Yaro_Kitsune. (For voting and leaving nice comments!)

*Sigh*.. I never thought this horrible piece of crap will reach almost 800 reads..

*Sniff*

Ok.. Here I go writing the next chapter!

Peace out ✌
17th September 2020.