The First Date.

By the way, Grillby AUs can speak clearly now.

Sans POV

Papyrus was screaming out of his mind. Man, why does he hates puns so much?

Cinnamon- "AFTER THAT HORRIBLE PUN OF YOURS, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DATE MY BROTHER!"

Red- "Awww, I am Sorry Cinnamon."

Cinnamon- "ITS.. OKAY! I ALREADY FORGAVE YOU!"

Blue- "Really? You were mad at him just 4 seconds ago!"

Ink- "Alright, Alright. To all the Characters who hate puns here, we are very, very sorry."

Blue- "Hmph. It's okay. I forgive you."

Alter- "So.. What now?"

Little- "Oh! Oh! I have an idea! Why don't we all go to dates with our crush? And the ones who are still single can go with their friends or brothers! How does that sound?"

Reaper- "Sounds Perfect~

Killer- "Man, I really thought that Reaper and Geno were going to be the next couple here."

Geno- "Not gonna happen."
Reaper- "Yet~"
Geno- "Ugh."

Epic- "Hmm. Sure why not Bruh! So Ultra, will you go on a date with me Bruh?"

Ultra- "Hmm. Sure. But you better not drink anything!"

Epic- "Can't make promises babe~"

Ultra- "S-Stop smirking like that!"

Huh. After what took like 45 minutes, we got a lot of dates, looks like we are going to have not a double, not a triple, but 500th date or something. Oof-

Killer- "So.. where are we all going again?"

Melon- "Why not Grillffet restaurant?"

Grillffet restaurant was owned by Grillby and Muffet AUs. They had the biggest restaurant in the world! We all can easily fit in their restaurant.

"Great Idea Melon! It is set then. To the Grillffet restaurant!"

We teleported to one of my favourite restaurants. Many of the Papyruses and Sanses in place of papyrus didn't look so happy. Eh. We all know they enjoy Grillffet as much as we do.

Killer- "So.. let's go in?"
Horror- "I can't wait to eat their specially cooked heart!"

Error- "Y-Y-Yea, W-Why no-t-t-t?"

I saw Dust giggle at Horror's excitement.

When we entered Grillffet, we were surprised to see no one was around! It was completely empty.

Suddenly, Outer's Grillby appeared out of nowhere.

(I don't know there code names lol.)

(Do they even have code names?)

Outer Grillby- "Ah we were expecting you all. Come in, come in."

I caught Outer muttering 'weird'. It is weird. The Grillby's and Muffet's were our great friends, but they didn't like us very much because we never pay our tabs. I saw my Muffet waving at me. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat...?

Outer Grillby- "Oh. And don't worry about the tab. Your Principal already paid that off."

Miss Bijayeta!? How!?

(I mean, I have infinite money on my imagination right?)

Killer- "Holy smokes! How did she managed to pay all of our tabs!?"