Trouble start.

Agnst for Undyne and Alphys AUs.

Nobody POV

???- "Finally! Finally.. I am Free! That stupid bastard! He's gonna pay! He's gonna pay for sending me to jail for 3 years! Ugh.. There so many Undynes and Alphyses here. I have to get rid of them first. It wouldn't be easy though."

A few minutes later

"That took long. That DDD Undyne fight was strong. But now, I can get out of here! Hehe.. I can't wait! It's been three years since I last saw Sans! Oh how lovely it would be to kill him again! Along with the rest of the monsters! And plus, there are so many Sanses here now! I can kill the same monster, over and over and over again!"

A high laugh was heard.

???- "Huh. The monsters are starting to have some amount of blood in them. Jeez I am all messy. And all this melting stuff is in me too."

???x2- "I see you've finally escaped."

???- "Wah- Wait.. I know you.. you were one of them who put me in here! I will get my revenge. I will get my revenge from you!"

???x2- "Calm down, I am not the same person. I am from a different AU. And I am here to help you."

???- "Help me..? Why. And with what exactly?"

???x2- "Well. First I want to help you so that I can Destroy this timeline. Plus, you want to kill Sans right? I can help you with that."

???- "Okay.. But you better not destroy me with those freaks!"

??? x2- "Of course..."

Back at the school.

Sans POV

I woke up with a snap. What a horrible Nightmare. I heard Our Alphys say 'Pokemon!' from somewhere. Maybe her screaming woke me up.

I sat up. Then when I was about to wake up Red, we both jumped up hearing the huge banging sound that came from outside. Someone was banging in our door.

Red- "What da fu#k is going on.?"
"Dunno.. Maybe someone's at the door..?"

Red-" Yeah.. but why are dey trying ta break the door down...?"
"I will check it out."
Red- "What.? No!"
"Huh? But-"
Red- "I am coming with ya-"
"Red.. we are at school, nothing can happen to us here."
Red- "You're nat convincing me. I am coming and dats finale."
"Okay.. Okay.."

Me and Red teleported towards the Door.

"Who is it..?"
?- "It's.. GT Sans.."

Glitch Tale Sans? Why is he here? Is his soul crumbling again?

Red- "Oh.. I will open the door den."

Outside, we saw (Let's just call him Glitch T.) Glitch T. almost lying on the floor.

"Glitch!? Are you okay? Is your soul crumbling again? Should I teleport you to Alphys?"

Glitch T.- "No I-.. want to say something.."

"Oh? Okay. But First come inside."

We teleported him to the couch. He was breathing heavily. Like this is going to be the last time he is going to breath as himself.

Glitch T.- "Did you..  see the news..?"
"Oh. No we didn't. Why? Is something happening?"

Red passed Glitch a bottle of Ketchup. He gave me a bottle as well.

Glitch T.- "She escaped.. Their dead.."
Red- "Who escap-"
"WHAT!"

I screamed. I can't believe it. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

Red- "Woah. You okay Classic? Why did you scream like that?"

Glitch T. and Classic- "Betty escaped"

Red almost choked and dropped the mustard bottle. Wait.. didn't Glitch say someone's dead?

"Wait.. who's dead..?"
Glitch T.- "All of them. All who worked at keeping her caged."

Red- "Sh#t this is bad. We gotta-"

Suddenly, Glitch began to choke.
Red- "Sh#t! We gotta bring him ta Glitch F!"

( I don't know who to ship Glitch T. Sans with. Let's just go with GlitchFell I guess.)

"What is his dorm number?"
Glitch T.- "323.."

We teleported to the 20th floor. Then Glitch teleported us infront of Glitch F.'s dorm. We knocked. And he came out.

Glitch F.- "What the fu#k do ya- Glitch!"

He sat down. Phew. We were at the right time. Their soulbond seemed to have healed Glitch T.

Glitch F. "Sh#t.. Betty's back.. that stupid bi#ch!.. Anyway.. Thanks for bringing him 'ere."

"No problem."

Me and Red went back to our dorm. Glitch needs rest...

Red- "So.. what are we gonna do now..?"
"All we can do now is.. wait."

729 words.
Oh. Looks like the Betty Trio is going to wreck my story with Agnst. Ugh.. I hate them. Welp. R.I.P Undyne and Alphys AUs.

Peace out ✌
19th September 2020.