Next game. 7 minutes in heaven.

(I suck at writing romantic things. I am only 13 you see. I never saw how 7 minutes in heaven feels like and I probably wouldn't want to either. All I know was from other writers in wattpad. So if I write anything that does not work in this heavenly game, I am really sorry. Alright, Back into the chapter!)

Bijayeta POV

Unlust- "There's no way in hell I am gonna play that!"

Lust- "Why? Are you chicken~"
Unlust- "Are you challenging me!?"
Lust- "Think it like that if you want too~"
Unlust- "You're going down!"

YandereBerry gave a high pitched laugh. Little got scared.

SNASSSS- "DO YOU WANNA AVE A BAD TOM!?"

YandereBerry- "Hmm, what's that? I didn't hear ya! Mweh,heh,heh.."

SNASSSS- "Do ya wanna ave a bad Tom?.."

Normally, SNASSSS was a playful and a very loud Sans, who liked playing with Little. He didn't mind when others called him names. But if they hurt Little in any way.. they will definitely have a real, real, bad Tom..

SNASSSS is not really that strong compared to the other Sanses, but his Theme song gave him an advantage of fighting with other strong Sanses.
His Theme song is.. very, very loud. The humans can manage to live through his song. But the Sanses where really not good at hearing very loud sounds. The sound goes right through them after all..

Then SNASSSS gave a huge grin.

"He..He..He..He..He.."

Dust- "Okay! You to stop acting scary. You are scaring some others."

SNASSSS- "SAY DA SNAS WHO ISS STIL FEARD IN DA SCHOOL!"
(Says the Sans who is still feared in the school)

Alright I gave up. I am not narrating anymore. Let's go to Killer now. Oof-

Killer POV

Wow. I didn't know SNASSSS was capable of talking back. Dust didn't rage at all. He was calm. Just was staring at SNASSSS. Maybe with his death stare.

SNASSSS- "DON GIV ME DAT DAMN LOOK. IT WIL SCARE LITTLE." (Don't give me that damn look, it will scare Little)

Dust was surely about to snap. Thank god Ink stopped him.

Ink- "Um. Why don't we just start the game already?"
I looked over at Classic's direction. He seemed to lay on Red. Looks like we finally got a Dad. Can't wait to tease Red with that name.

King- "Are we going to use some kind of bottle?"
Ink- "Why don't I use my Broomie? It will definitely work way better than a bottle!"

Fell- "Sure.."

Ink laid down his brush, and spinned it around. I was just screaming in my mind. Please not me. Please not me! Oh. It landed on Gaster Sans. And he has to spent 7 minutes with.. Alter!?

Oh my. This will definitely not turn out well. I am pretty sure that Alter hates Gaster. That's because of something he did a year ago..

I noticed Gaster Sans blushed. It is normal for any person to blush at this kind of situation. We told them to go to the kitchen or the closet room or something.

7 minutes passed.
All we heard were soft murmurings and a kiss..?

Idk. It's hard to tell what they did. Only they would know- Oh. Looks like they did something that made Alter blush. Nice. We have a new couple here. Cinnamon did a good job hosting this Party.

(This ship was requested by Namjesus_titties)

Next, Gaster Sans gave a spin. It was a very good spin. Uh-oh. It landed on Lust. And whoever is with him is not going to be able to walk for a whole week. It was..