New Students Part 3

Sans POV

Bijayeta- "You see. They are a different timeline of Dreamtale. As you all the know the story. Dream and Night were created to protect the positive and Negative Apples. In their timeline. Dream and Night were the Princes. They were the sons of the King, Gaster. He created them by using soul essence. By Alphys's help. They were soon elected for protecting the Tree. Later, Gaster created the Dreamtale Papyrus twins, Vemoon and Velight. This time, not only taking his essence, but also Dream's and Night's soul essence. They protected the people. And took care of them."

Nightmare looked disappointed.

Bijayeta- "Gaster later then suddenly disappeared. You all know what happened to him probably. Then, after Nightmare ate the apple. It affected Vemoon in his soul. Resulting him to be black. Later, Dream also consumed the Negitive apple. Resulting in the wipe out of all the Positivity from Velight. Making him completely white. But, whenever they hugged eachother, there soul essence support each other with required Positivity and Negativity. They are in the Powerful section."

Wow. Interesting backstory.

Nightmare went numb when he heard that Dream ate the Negitive apple. Dream calmed him down.

Bijayeta- "Alright. The only thing you don't wanna do is insult their brother in front of each other. Alright next is Medival Sans."

I looked around. Some had the 'not suprised' look on their face this time.

Bijayeta- "Medival Sans is a spilt between him and another unknown source. He is also called Medival because he has a 50% chance of obeying rules. So, if breaks any rule here. Then we might be unlucky I guess.. He is in the Mature section."

50% chance of obeying rules? Intentionally or forcefully? Dunno. Well, I guess I can't scold him if he breaks any rule.

Alright- "It's False!Red's turn!"

Dust- "You were right! He does have a lot of LV!"

"Yea, but Dust, please don't attack him. You know he has a lot more LV than you. Plus he became one of Sci's experiments, I can't imagine how strong he can be."

Dust- "Are you complementing us Ma? Because Sci is just a younger version of us."

"Well. Then try to see it this way.. The more we grow, the more strong and braindead we become."

Dust- "We don't have brains."
"Bonedead."

Dust- "pfffff-"

Dust started laughing. I giggled quietly. Then I felt Red placing his hand across my neck(?) I looked at him one more time when Miss began to speak.

Bijayeta- "As you see. He became one of Sci's experiments."

I looked at Sci. He was shaking. Fell hugged him. I saw a blue glow appearing in his cheeks(??) Then, he slowly calmed down.

Bijayeta- "No one will talk about any kind of experimental thing infront of him. Make sure to help immediately if he gets sad. Don't mention his brother either. He died in one of Sci's experiments."

I could see Sci tearing up again. Fell started trembling too. But he managed to calm himself down. Thinking it was not the Sci he was with now.

Bijayeta- "I am sure that the other Underfell AUs will know what to do if he's sad. He is in the insane section."

I saw Red nod.

Bijayeta- Alright, time for Mad!Papy.

I looked around again. Everyone had the same shocked face. Yet again. I even saw Omni make a shocked face.

Bijayeta- "Yes. He killed 4 gods. Ink, Error, Nightmare and Dream."

I joined the others at making the shock face. He killed someone that can't be killed! How!? Now it makes sense. Why he looked like that. With paint stains, strings, a huge bone, cross marks, a weapon made with four weapons. A crown that looked like Dream's. And many more.

(I made a book explaining his bio. It also has a drawing of him. Go check that book out if you want. I will add more bios about the other AUs I created there.)

Bijayeta- "Just one rule. Don't touch the crown he is wearing. He is in both problematic and Nice section."

Everyone looked unpleased.

Bijayeta- "Now, why don't we find codenames? We need code names for Determined!Paps and  Mad!Papy.

Ink- "I might have some ideas!"

Bijayeta- "Oh? Feel free to say them then"

Ink- "Why not Depuff and Madpie?"

Nightmare- "And what is your reason for naming them with these names this time?"

Ink- "Well. Not much. Remember when we argued to what to name Original Papyrus? Some where saying Creampuff and others were saying Cinnamon. We ended up naming him Cinnamon. And these Papyruses look exactly like him. Then why don't we name one Depuff? 'De' resembles determination, and 'puff: because.. you know why right?"

Killer- "Okay. That makes sense. But why name the other Madpie than?"

Ink- "Oh. Well. His name says he is 'Mad'. And Cinnamon was named after Toriel's Butterscotch Cinnamon pie. So, I took the word Pie from there. And added them to get..... Madpie! Doesn't that sound good?"

Bijayeta- "Yes. Thank you ink. The rest Five are going to have their First names as there code names. Alright. Now to the outside experience class we go."

"Alright. Everyone teleport towards your next Period."

I saw Everybody go. But Red stayed.

Red- "Ya coming sweetheart?"

I blushed.

"Y-Yep. I am coming."

873 words.
K. Nice.
Peace out✌
10th September 2020.