Annika's Stubbornness

Start from the beginning

" first you think of yourself.... We will talk about it but not now... Lay down... ", he chided.

Shivaay is in very serious mood. Annika is also serious but she is too confused.

" I am fine... My back is not paining... You have your dinner and sleep... ", annika spoke laying down.

" fine... So you can't trust me even for a massage... Great... Now I won't touch you until you say... ", he sulked getting up and moved out for dinner.

Annika closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

It's 1:30am...

Shivaay has slept but sleep is far away from annika...

Her back and legs are paining and she doesn't have medicine in this house.

" now what do I do... I don't have medicine... Mumma always used to give me massage... I don't know, why do I feel this much pain... I think, I should focus on my diet and make myself physically strong... But I can't bear this pain right now.... Shivaay asked to give me massage but I denied like a stupid. But how can I take massage by him. Annika, you don't have any choice, you have to wake him up and ask his help... ", she is talking to herself.

She stood up and started walking in the room... Still she didn't get any relief.

Without having no choice, she moved to Shivaay's side, " shivaay, wake up please, shivaay.. Wake up... ", she spoke standing near him but he didn't get up.

She jerked him by his shoulder, " shivaay... Wake up... ", she spoke little loudly.

He woke up rubbing his eyes and slowly opened his eyes, " annika, what happened... Why are you still awake? ", he asked lazily, sitting straight.

" actually I am not able to sleep... ", she muttered.

" why? Do you have any problem? ", he asked.

" I need medicine... ", she said.

" why do you need medicine at this time? Are you fine? ", he asked worriedly.

" my back and legs are paining badly.... ", she told closing her eyes.

" oh... So what can I do you? ", he asked frowning.

" actually I have medicine at my parents house but I don't have right now... ", she muttered.

" okay first sit down if you want... ", he suggested and she sat down on the bed.

" so do I arrange a medicine for you? ", he asked.

" how will you arrange medicine at this time, all the shops will be closed... ", she uttered.

" okay I ask to mom... May be, she has some medicine... ", he suggested.

" no, she must be sleeping. We shouldn't disturb her this at time... ", she chided.

" so, then which option is left? ", he asked sarcastically.

" leave it... You sleep... I will manage... ", she said irritatingly, standing up and moved to her bed side and lay down.

" can't he understand a simple thing? Annika, you should have asked yourself... ", she muttered in her mind.

Shivaay rolled his eyes, " still she will not leave her ego... She can bear pain but she will not ask me for help... ", he thought in his mind and lay down but his eyes were stick on her.

Annika was continuously tossing and turning on the bed.

Shivaay sat straight, " Annika, turn... ", he ordered giving up.

" what? ", she asked flabbergasting.

" I said, turn... I will press your back... ", he stated sternly.

Hesitantly she laid on her stomach. He started pressing her back. Annika closed her eyes in glee. Shivers were passing through her spine with the effect of his touch.

He pressed her back so nicely. She was feeling better. He was getting affectionate by her. He was feeling her feminine curves.

Then he moved to her legs. As he touched her legs, she sat straight. " shivaay, you shouldn't touch my legs... ", she stammered.

" annika, go and lay down back without any argument ", he ordered scaring her.

She obediently laid back. He started pressing her lower legs. Annika closed her eyes in anticipation. His touch was creating havoc inside her.

Shivaay's hormones were rising up. Sexual tension was developing between them. Annika tried to jerk his hand with the sensations building inside but his grip was stronger than her.

After some time, her sensations were replaced by relief. Slowly, she dozed off to sleep.

Shivaay noticed and he covered her with the blanket. He moved to the washroom closing the door.

He was breathing heavily. He stood beside the door for some time, closing his eyes. Then he moved to wash basin and he washed his face with cold water multiple times for setting off his ragging desires.

Then he moved out and laid down. He stared her, " why did this happen annika? Our life was so beautiful. Why are you doing this, annika... Why? Why can't we be simple and normal. Why is everything so complicated. It really hurts me a lot. You still didn't ask me to help you. I gave up because I couldn't see you in pain. Why can't you give up? Why....? ", he asked so many questions in his mind, staring her intensely.

After some time, he also dozed off to sleep.

He is struggling a lot with his thoughts and situations. As everything is difficult for annika, it is difficult for him as well. Being a man, he has also his feelings and emotions.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Hope you all like it...

Do vote and comment on it... 😘