ARJUN & THE MYSTERIOUS MAN

"Aah ....ma...." screamed abhi.

"Abhi......." shouted shubha in a fear stricken voice and ran towards abhi. 

"Dad,leave my ears" said abhi whining at arjun who stood beside abhi with a smile seeing him. 

Abhi:"Dad,leave me please......

Arjun:"why didn't you pick my phone ??

Abhi:"You called ?? 

Arjun nodded. 

"Oh,it's battery dead"said abhi taking out his phone from the pocket.

"Abhi,you okay?? Are you hurt ?? asked shubha hugging and examining abhi in fear.

"I'm fine ma "replied abhi .

"Look who's here " said abhi sidehugging arjun and showing him to shubha.

shubha stood silently  looking at arjun.Same reaction was that of arjun.

"Dad, did you have dinner ?? asked abhi breaking the silence between his parents.

"NO"replied arjun  still looking at shubha.

"Let's go, we too didn't had dinner.let's dine together"said abhi dragging arjun inside the gate.

Arjun looked at shubha.Abhi understood why his dad is still standing there looking at his mom.

Abhi:"Ma..we're starving .Give something to eat na"

"ok, both of you come inside"said shubha walking towards the home.

Abhi took arjun inside the home.shubha was busy placing  the food on the dining table.Arjun was watching shubha ,abhi noticed that.

"Ma....I'm starving" said abhi looking at arjun,but he didn't noticed abhi.

"Coming abhi"replied shubha coming with the last dish.

"Mm...my favourite chicken fry"said abhi rubbing his hands looking at the chicken fry.

"Thanks ma ,thanks a lot"said abhi getting up from his chair and hugged  shubha.

Shubha:"Ok,ok"

Arjun smiled at shubha and abhi.

Abhi was about to take the chicken,when shubha gently beat abhi's hands.

Abhi:"Ma..what happened??... I just washed my hands"

"You're smelling really bad abhi,go and take a bath"said shubha taking the chicken away from him.

Abhi:"Ma..please....

Shubha shook her head in a 'NO'.

Abhi:"Dad, please tell mom.....

Arjun looked at shubha and said to abhi,

"No abhi ,go and take bath"

Abhi looked at arjun,who said'please go'with his eyes.

"ok,I'll come in few minutes,you guys talk until I come"said abhi going upstairs leaving behind his  confused parents.

Arjun was sitting in a chair facing shubha.shubha looked away from arjun.There was a complete silence in the hall.Both of them stole glances of each other then and there.They both were like'how to start and about what ??'.After sometime,shubha got up from the chair saying she has some work in the kitchen.

Arjun just nodded his head.

FEW MINUTES LATER.....

"Let's start the dinner,I'm starving"said abhi coming downstairs.

"where's ma senior ?? asked abhi sitting beside arjun.