WE'RE JUST FRIENDS...?♡¿♡

"Uttara please ....please forgive me this time " pleaded abhi folding his hands.

Uttara:"I'm....

"Hi guys,what are you doing here ?? asked a boy interrupting uttara and sat with them in the table.

Abhi:"Hi Ankith,what are you doing here ??

"Oh,nothing special abhi, as always kicked out of the class because of them"said ankith showing his other friends.

"oh,you guys here too"said abhi looking at other 2 boys.

"Hi abhi"said the boys.

Abhi:"Hi rohan ,Hi Anand"

"Whats up guys?? asked ankith.

"Nothing special"replied uttara.

"You too kicked out of the class ?? asked rohan.

"No"replied abhi.

Anand:"Then ??

Abhi:"It's...

"Nothing"said uttara as she was not interested in telling them.

"Yeah ,Nothing" said abhi as he noticed uttara's disinterest.

"Abhi,I want to tell you something" started ankith.

Abhi:"yeah,tell me ankith"

Ankith:"Actually,rohan want to say something"

Abhi:"ok tell me"

Ankith:"He want to talk with uttara"

Hearing this uttara understood what they're upto and at that time she was like 'oh god,please help me '.Rohan came to her and was about to hold her hands.when,

"NO WAY"said abhi holding uttara's hands before rohan.

Uttara felt really happy seeing abhi's protectiveness.But it didn't last for long  ,

"Not take her away from me,not before she forgives me "said abhi making uttara really really sad.A tear rolled from her beautiful eyes but abhi didn't noticed that .she quickly wiped it and made a fake angerness at abhi.

"Please uttara,please .....forgive me"said abhi holding his ears as apology.

Uttara again faked a smile and nodded her head indicating that she forgave him.

"Oh thank you dear,I thought you'll make me eat chocolates again ,but you're so sweet " said abhi hugging uttara.

"ok you can tell her the matter now " said abhi releasing the hug.

"It's kind of personal "said rohan trying to take uttara with him away from abhi.

Abhi:"Ok"

"It's not ok,you can tell me anything infront of abhi as we don't keep secrets from each other and if you can't say infront of him,then I don't want to hear anything"said uttara calmly to rohan even after knowing what he is about to say.

Rohan looked at ankith who gave him a 'go ahead man,I'm with you ' look.

" Uttara I Love You ,will you be my girlfriend ?? asked rohan almost shivering in fear at the thought of abhi's reactions than uttara's.

Suddenly, shocking eveyone Abhi just broke into a laughter especially uttara and

"Are you serious ?? Don't you get any other good girl in our college ?? asked abhi and hugged rohan while laughing.

But uttara was really broken inside hearing abhi's words and seeing him laughing as she understood that he didn't have ,even a bit of feelings towards her like that she have for him since from their school days.Uttara was crying inside but looked calm and composed outside .