WHAT HAPPENED??

A MORNING IN KAPOOR MANSION

"Pritha ma'am, breakfast has been taken to the dining table" said a maid looking at a woman inside the pooja room.

Few minutes later, a woman in her mid 70's wearing an elegant saree came out of the pooja room, looked at the maid and said with a smile, "Thank you Hema"

Hema:"Ma'am, I just did my work, you don't have to say thank you everytime"

Pritha:"Then stop calling me ma'am everytime, I already told you to call me aunty"

Hema:"As you wish ma'a---"

Pritha slightly glared at her.

"Sorry Pritha aunty" Hema corrected herself smiling.

Pritha smiled back and asked, "Did you have your breakfast Hema?? If not, join us"

Hema:"No need Pritha aunty, I had my breakfast before coming here. Now I should leave to do my remaining works"

Pritha:"Ok then"

Hema nodded her head smiling at Pritha and walked towards kitchen.

After Hema left, Pritha walked towards the main hall and said looking at upstairs, "Come on everyone, breakfast is ready!!"

"Coming Ma!!"
"Coming Mom!!"
"Coming Grandma!!" Pritha heard voices from different rooms.

LATER IN THE DINING TABLE

"Kriti, Riti, eat slowly!!" The elder twin son of Pritha, Nikhil, said to his twin daughters; Kritika and Ritika, who were eating so fast after taking a look at the clock hanged in the main hall. 

"Ok Dad!!" They both nodded and started eating in a normal pace not wanting to get scolded in the morning itself. 

Pritha who was about to warn her granddaughters about the same smiled at her son who did it first, he smiled back understanding it. 

"Sons', how's your job going??" Pritha asked, taking a seat, the same place she sat everyday, the place which was meant for the eldest person in the family. It also helped Pritha to have a clear look at her sons' and grandchildren  who sat on both sides of her in the big dining table which could occupy at least 30 people at a time, sons' on the right and grandchildren on the left. 

"It's all good Ma, there is nothing to worry" Yash, her first born spoke first with an assuring smile. 

"Yes Ma, everything is fine. Ain't I right Nikhil??" came the reply of her second son, Harsh but with a teasing smile on his face which was directed towards her elder twin son. 

"Yes Ma, all good" replied Nikhil looking at his mother and later passed a quick toothless smile to his second eldest brother which should be counted as a mocking smile rather than a normal smile. 

Pritha along with her other sons' and grandchildren smiled silently looking at her second son, who now made a face as he didn't get the expected reaction from his younger brother.  

"Probably Nikhil got some complicated case which needs to travel a lot, maybe walking to inner most areas of the city during this heat, beauty conscious son of mine" Pritha thought stifling a laugh. 

"Ma, I'm doing good as well. But, where is Arj bhai??" Pritha heard her youngest one's voice which made her realize that her middle child isn't here yet. 

"I'm here" said the most charming son of Pritha, coming downstairs well dressed.

Pritha:"Arjun, come have breakfast"