DO I KNOW YOU??

MORNING IN KAPOOR MANSION

"Ma, breakfast" Arjun said taking a seat in the dining table.

"Coming Arj" Pritha said from the kitchen.

"Everyone left?? Arjun asked Pritha who was walking towards him with his breakfast.

Pritha nodded while placing the breakfast infront of Arjun.

"Arj, Yash has told you to pick some clients from the airport" Pritha said, sitting next to Arjun.

"Sure ma" Arjun said while taking a bite of the food. 

Pritha:"And take the file he gave you yesterday, he said it's important"

Arjun:"Ok ma"

After having the breakfast Arjun went to his bedroom.

ARJUN'S BEDROOM

Arjun was taking some files from the table near his bed suddenly few photos fell down from a file. Arjun bend down and took a photo from the few, a photo of a cute little boy playing in the garden.

**FLASHBACK**

KAPOOR MANSION

"Abhi...." called out Shubha while searching for Abhimanyu in the hall.

"Shubha, Abhi is in the garden with Arj" Pritha said coming from upstairs.

Shubha:"Ok, thanks ma"

Pritha smiles, Shubha smiles back and walked towards the garden.

IN THE GARDEN

Arjun was busy working in laptop, sitting in the garden shelter while little Abhimanyu was playing with a ball in the garden.

"Papa, let's play hide and seek" Abhimanyu said holding Arjun's hand, trying to drag Arjun to the garden with him.

"Tired playing with the ball?? Arjun asked Abhimanyu, taking his eyes off the laptop.

Abhimanyu:"It's boring to play alone papa, I wish Yuvi bhai and Hritik bhai returns soon from their Nani's house"

"Don't be sad when your papa is here Abhi" Arjun said while taking Abhimanyu into his lap and pecked his forehead.

"I love you papa" Abhimanyu said kissing Arjun's cheek.

Abhimanyu:"And I'm not sad papa, just a little bored without them"

"Ok, now why don't you go and hide?? Arjun said closing his laptop and smiled at his 6 year old son Abhimanyu.

"Ok papa, but don't cheat like yesterday" Abhimanyu said giggling.

"Cheating?? Me?? Really Abhi?? Arjun asked with an innocent look.

Abhimanyu:"Papa, yesterday you seeked me with the help of dadi, that's cheating right??