THE FAMILIES

KAPOOR MANSION

"Yuvraj, you came?? Pritha said, looking at her eldest grandson, who had just entered the home.

"Yes grandma" Yuvraj said, walking towards his grandmother with a smile.

"How was your day, beta?? Pritha asked, slightly caressing Yuvraj's cheek.

"It was good, dadi" replied Yuvraj, smiling again.

"Yuvi, where is Hritik?? Came the voice of Pritha's second eldest daughter in law, Saya.

"I'm here mom" replied the one who Saya was searching.

Hritik enters and passes a smile to the three, they reciprocated it.

"Your dad wants to talk to you" Saya informs Hritik taking the bag from him.

"Ok mom" Hritik said while smiling at her.

Saya:"Go to your dad after bath. And both of you don't forget to have dinner thinking of studies. I have some work so, I'm going to my room"

Yuvraj and Hritik nodded.

"Goodnight" Saya said looking at the three and left after pecking on Hritik's forehead.

Yuvraj and Hritik left to their respective rooms after having a tea talk with Pritha for a 10 minutes.

"You two....stop playing video games, go and study!! Pritha was sitting in the dining hall when she heard her youngest daughter-in-law, Vrinda's voice, who was in the main hall trying to stop her twin sons from playing video games.

Vishnu & Jishnu:"Mom, few more minutes please...."

Vrinda:"I said go and study, that's final!!

"Vrinda....did you see Kriti and Riti?? Kavya, Pritha's second youngest daughter-in-law asked, coming from upstairs.

Vrinda:"No dii..."

Vishnu:"Kavya aunty, they are playing in the garden with dad and Nikhil uncle"

"Oh God, what will I do with these girls!! Kavya placed her hand on her head, shaking her head with a fed up expression on her face.

Kavya:And thanks Vishnu!!

Vishnu simply smiled at her.

"What happened, Kavya?? Is there any problem?? Pritha asked, coming to the main hall.

Kavya:"No mom....the matter is the kids, they are having exams this week"

"Oh, why are you worrying for silly matters like this, Kavya?? They'll study!! Pritha said, as a mom she never forced her kids to study hard, she was happy as long as the kids didn't fail in their final exams.

"No mom, you don't understand they're not little kids anymore. They should take their academics seriously!! Saying this Kavya went to garden, Vishnu and Jishnu to their study room and Vrinda to her room.

"Everyone is so busy that they don't even have time to talk" Pritha said to herself in a low voice, sitting in a sofa near her.

"Ma, are you alright?? And to whom are you talking?? Pritha heard someone's voice. So,she looked up only to see her third son, Arjun, standing behind her confused.

Pritha:"Arj??

Arjun smiles sitting beside her.

Pritha:"Oh, I was just talking to myself"

Arjun:"Talking to yourself?? Why??

Pritha:"Because no one else has time to talk with me"

"Ma, I'm here for you" Arjun said taking Pritha's hand in his caressing it gently.