S̶W̶E̶E̶T PROMISES

The moment the call ended, Abhimanyu quickly stood up from his place and ran outside the house without sparing any glance at anyone not even Uttara.

Seeing this, the Oberois' were quite confused and shocked, while Uttara's face showed fear. Uttara was about to follow Abhimanyu when she felt a pull on her hand, she turned back and saw the confused faces of Oberois'.

"Uttara, what happened to Abhi?? Why did he ran away like that??" Vrushali asked while releasing her hold on Uttara.

"Aunty, I'll inform you the matter later" Uttara started walking towards the door but got pulled back by Vrushali.

"I won't let you go before you tell me the matter!! Abhi literally bolted away from here, without telling us who called him and why did that person called him. It seems something serious happened and he left without any explanations even you're walking away just like him!!" Vrushali completed in single breath.

"Aunty, calm down!! I swear I'll tell you the matter within 30 minutes, but you have to let me go now" Uttara said trying to release her hands from Vrushali.

"No way Uttara!! I know you know something, it's clearly written on your face even if Abhi didn't tell you anything" Vrushali crossed her hands in front of her chest and gave Uttara a ' Spit it out, now!! ' look.

"Uttara/ Di..." Karan and Varun called Uttara, seeing her hesitating to speak up.

"Something happened to Shubha aunty, that's why Abhi ran away not even looking at me" Uttara said and quickly run towards the door.

"WAIT, WHAT?!" The Oberois' shouted hearing Uttara.

"Uttara, STOP!!" Karan shouted while following Uttara.

"Uncle, Abhi needs me, I have to go!! I swear I'll call you once I reach there and settle things down" Uttara shouted back, while running away from there.

"We have to go" Vrushali said going towards Karan, who was now outside the door.

"Let's go guys" Varun said to his parents after locking their house.

The Oberoi couple smiled seeing how understanding their son is, Varun smiled at his parents' silent compliment, then they three ran behind Uttara.

ABHIMANYU & SHUBHA'S HOME

Abhimanyu reached his home running within 10 minutes, his home has a distance of 20 minutes from Oberoi house for a normal human by running.

Abhimanyu almost destroyed the gates by his kick as it didn't open at his first attempt.

As he entered the home, he saw the neighbour aunty, Shilpa, with a glass of water, walking near his mom who was sitting in the dining table.

"MA!!" Abhimanyu cried looking at his mom.

"Abhi" Shubha looked at her son, who now sat near her feet with tears flowing down looking at her.

"I'm fine baby, stop crying" Shubha said wiping Abhimanyu's tears.

"You have a freaking bandage on your head and you're saying you're fine?? Do I look like a dumb kid to you, Ma??" Abhimanyu was both concerned and angry at Shubha.

Shubha:"It's just a small cut Abhi, nothing serious. And about bandage, Shilpa forced me, I told her you'll get worried seeing me have a bandage and that's exactly what happened"

Shilpa gave Shubha a ' Are you serious?? ' look, Shubha eyed her to keep mum, Abhimanyu noticed the expression conversation between them.

Abhimanyu:"Then why don't you take off the bandage, Ma??"