HOW ABOUT ♡THEIR♡ STORY??

ABHIMANYU & SHUBHA'S HOME

"Ma, I'm back!! Abhimanyu said, entering the home.

"You came so early?? Abhi...?? Shubha asked, taking her eyes off from the newspaper she was reading, sitting in the dining table.

"No afternoon classes for final year students, because of the parents meeting for freshers" Abhimanyu said, placing his bag on the table under the LED TV fixed in the hall.

Shubha passed him a ' Really?? ' look, Abhimanyu nodded with a smile before going to his room upstairs and came back after 15 minutes.

"Come on Abhi, let's have tea" Shubha said, placing the tea tray in the dining table which had elaichi tea and some homemade snacks.

"Looks tasty" Abhimanyu rubbed his palms looking at the snacks before taking a seat.

"Just looks?? Shubha asked taking a seat beside him.

Abhimanyu:"Ma, you made it, so it has to be delicious"

Shubha:"Stop buttering me and eat"

Abhimanyu passed a cute smile to Shubha before taking a bite.

"Superlicious"

Shubha smiled at her son's way of complimenting her cooking, while sipping the tea.

Later in the Hall

"You look so tensed, what's the matter Abhi?? Shubha asked, coming from the kitchen.

Abhimanyu:"I'm fine ma, you think a lot about me that's why I look tensed to you"

Shubha sat beside Abhimanyu in the couch.

Abhimanyu:"Are you fine ma??

Shubha looked at Abhimanyu confused for a few seconds, then she realised why he asked that.

"You know, today you said you weren't well before leaving college" Abhimanyu took Shubha's hands in his.

Shubha:"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry"

"Are you sure ma?? Abhimanyu softly squeezed her hands.

Shubha nodded while smiling at Abhimanyu.Then they decided to watch TV for sometime.

They both were watching TV for 15 minutes when Abhimanyu quickly glanced at the clock in the hall before turning to Shubha, "Ma, Can I go out?? I'll be back at 8!!

Shubha:"Ok, but where are you going??

"Varun's home,  aunty they are the new residents of house no 14" Shubha and Abhimanyu turned to Uttara, who just entered the hall with a fruit basket.

Shubha:"You too??

Uttara nods.

Abhimanyu:"Why did you come here, Uttara?? I remember telling you to meet me there"

"I thought it'll be nice if we go together" Uttara sat beside Shubha.

Shubha:"That's a nice idea, Uttara"

"Ok then let's go, Uttara" Abhimanyu stood up.

"Wait Abhi" Shubha clasped Abhimanyu's hand.

"What happened ma?? Abhimanyu turned to Shubha confused.

"How can you go empty handed, Abhi?? Wait here" Shubha said standing up, then walked towards the kitchen.

"Here" Shubha passed Abhimanyu a box full of different sweets after returning from the kitchen.