THE PLAN

But before arjun could see shubha,karan stood before him.

Arjun:"Hey,get out of my way man"

Karan:"It's too  late"

Arjun:"I know ,so just get out of my way "

Karan:"Just listen"

"just get out of my way "said arjun  dragging karan to aside, but even after that he couldn't find shubha nor her friends.

"oh god,she left" said arjun kicking the pebbles in the way showing his frustration.

"why?? why are you interfering in my life ,exactly when I really don't want YOU to interfere ?? asked arjun frustratedly.

"I'm sorry ,I didn't mean to interfere...said karan with a little guilt .

"Don't say sorry ,it doesn't suit you" said arjun angrily while sitting in the bench near him with a thud.

"I don't care what you think of me,but now you have to come  with me to the lab " said karan looking straightly at arjun's eyes.

"oh god,don't you have anything else to do in your life rather than studying ?? asked arjun glaring at karan.

"NO,and it's because   everyone is  not  born with a silver spoon like YOU " said karan smirking at arjun.

Arjun remained silent for a few minutes and started,

"Let's go,we are late " said arjun taking his record from the tree side.karan too followed him .

IN  THE  LAB 

"karan,where  were you ??  I'm waiting for you more than an hour.Don't you know that I have classes to attend ?? shouted the teacher at karan.

"Sorry mam,I'm really sorry,I just forgot  to take  my record from my class " said karan trying to pacify the angry teacher.

Hearing what karan said, arjun just stood there thunderstruck.

They both finished their labwork within minutes compared to the other  students who took  an hour.For that the teacher congratulated them both.After that they both went to the class.

IN  THE  CLASS

Arjun was listening to the music in order to reduce his frustration while ,karan was studying for the unit tests.suddenly,a person entered their class .

"The boxing coach has asked to write the names of students ,who are interested in boxing " announced the person.

Person:"Anyone interested ??

"ME " said arjun raising his hands.

Person:"oh Arjun kapoor, it's a  great news for the coach"

"Is there anyone else interested " asked the person.

"NO" replied the students.

Person:"It's obvious  that  anyone don't have the guts to face the CHAMPION" saying this the man was about to walk out when,

"KARAN OBEROI  add this name too" said arjun shocking everyone in the class mainly karan.

"why are you giving my name " asked karan angrily.

"why not?? Did you forget how to punch ?? asked arjun .

Karan:"NO....

Arjun:"Then what's the problem ??

Karan:"I'm not interested and who are you to give my name ??

Arjun:"I'm not the kind of a player who shoots the ball into a post where there is no goalie "