KARNA AND ARJUN

NEAR THE CLASS

(sound of a bell)

Abhi:"Thank god,maths is over"

"So,you bunked the class abhimanyu?? asked a voice.

"yes of course  uttara" rellied abhi.

" you too uttara" 

Uttara:"Sorry sir"

"what are you blabbering u...tt..ara ..?? asked abhi looking at the maths sir.

"How's your preparatiins going abhimanyu ?? asked the sir.

"g..o..o..d"replied abhi.

"ok,both of you get in the class and start studying ,there is an exam next week"said the sir and left the place.

Abhi and uttara got in the class.Abhi layed his head on the desk and started sleeping.

students:"Good morning miss"

"Good morning students"

"which period is this uttara and who came now "asked abhi to uttara getting up from sleep.

"So,today the active student of our class abhimanyu will take the class ,right abhimanyu ??asked shubha looking at abhi who was dumbstruck.

Abhi:"what....me....please not today ma...

shubha:"Abhimanyu.....

Uttara:"Go abhi...if didn't go aunty will give you imposition and I can't write your imposition .I'm fed up writing your impositions everyday since school "

Abhi:"ok,ok I'm going but help me  "

Uttara:"sure,but not today if aunty knew that I'm helping .I'm gonna get imposition  instead of you " 

Abhi:"Uttara....don't say that .please yaar you're my bestie right ??

Uttara:"ok ,ok I'll try..."

Abhi:"That's enough just try your best....I'm going....

Abhi stood from his seat and went towards the teacher's table.

Abhi:"Good morning class"

"Good morning abhimanyu"

"Today,we'll be discussing about various topics  like.....like...said abhi looking at uttara to help him to say the rest.

Uttara whispered something like Human  anatomy but,

Abhi:"Human astronomy"

The whole class  broke into a laughter  including shubha and uttara.Abhi suddenly realised the mistake and,

Abhi:"Guys,I mean human anatomy...sorry for the mistake ...Let's start...

"No need abhimanyu ...you can go to your seat..."said shubha smiling at abhi who stood their embarassed.

Abhi went to his seat and sat with uttara and glared at her.

Uttara:"why are you glaring at me ??

Abhi:"Because of you I'm embarassed before the whole class"

Uttara:"Abhi,I told you human anatomy not astronomy that's your fault"

Abhi:"Instead of saying can't you show me writing that "

Uttara:"ok,next time I'll do as you wish "

Abhi:"So you're praying for a next time uttara ??

Uttara:"Oh abhi,I didn't mean that "

"Ok , all of you listen here .let's start with Human ANATOMY "said shubha looking at abhi who gave her a "mom you too"  look.