♡LOVE♡ BLOOMS, BUT WILL IT LAST LONG??

Abhi was searching for uttara in the whole hotel,he literally fed up searching her and sat in a chair near the reception area of the hotel.He was really bored,so he decided to hear some music for that, he searched his pocket for his phone.But to his surprise ,it wasn't there.

"Oh god,where's my phone??said abhi searching his pockets of jeans and jacket.

"It'll be in the bike "thought abhi while going to the parking area.

He reached the parking area, there wasn't much light.He reached near his bike ,took his  phone and was about to leave the place.when he heard some unpleasant  sound of two people ,one was of a girl,so abhi went towards the place where he heard the sound.Abhi saw a girl pinned to the wall by the boy,and saw the boy forcing the girl to drink .

"what's going on ?? asked abhi going towards them.

"It's none of your business"replied the boy.

"Hey ,who's this girl ?? why are you forcing her ?? And who are you ?? asked abhi trying to seperate the girl from the boy.

"Abhi.....called the girl almost crying and hid behind him.

"Uttara....you ?? what are you doing here ?? And who's this ??asked a shocked abhi  as he saw the face of uttara in the dim light.

"who the hell are you ?? asked abhi punching on the boy's face.

"Abhi...it's me rohan"somehow said the boy even after  getting constant punches from abhi .

"How dare you behave like this to her ?? asked abhi while punching and dragged him out of the parking area.

Watching this fight scene everyone gathered infront of the hotel.

"Abhi stop "said ankith seperating abhi from rohan.

"Don't you dare to utter a word ankith"roared abhi.

"Considering   you as a friend , I made a mistake, a big mistake "shouted abhi still beating rohan .

Rohan called out for help but no one came to help,the people who came , got enough punches that resulted in their bone damages.

Atlast abhi stopped beating as sohan interrupted him saying that'it's enogh abhi,let them go.what will happen if your mom know about this'.The word mom soothed abhi's burning heart and it always soothed him as the images of his sweet mother ,shubha came to his mind.

"Don't show your face infront of me even by  mistake,coz No one can stop me next time  "said abhi kicking his legs and sat in a chair near the reception area.

After sometime,sohan came to him .

"Leave it abhi"said sohan sitting next to him.

Abhi:"Thanks a lot man"

Sohan:"For what ??

Abhi:"Because of you I came out of the party and stopped something bad happening to uttara"

Sohan:"It's ok abhi ,if you want to apologise go and apologise to her .And by the way where is she ??

"Abhi,I'm asking you where is uttara ?? asked sohan quickily examining the surrounded people .

"I know where she'll be "said abhi walking away from the hotel.

Uttara was sobbing hardly sitting in a bench near the hotel garden.It was a bad day for her,more than bad.She constantly wiped the tears came out of her beautiful hazel eyes.

"So you're here?? "asked a voice behind her.

"Abhi......said uttara running towards abhi and hugged him tightly.