ANGER OR LOVE ????

MORNING IN KAPOOR MANSION

"Ma,I have a meeting with some clients.So,I have to go early today" Yash said to Pritha after getting out of the Pooja room.

Pritha:"Yash, have breakfast and then you can leave"

Yash:"Ma, I'm really really busy"

Pritha:"Yash......"

Yash:"I'll have it from there, promise!! And please tell Arj to meet me in Taj hotel at 12 O'clock!! Bye ma, see you in the evening, take care!!

"Ma, we're leaving too!! Said Harsh, Nikhil and Dev coming from upstairs hurriedly.

Pritha:"Ok then, have breakfast there. Take care bye"

Yash, Harsh, Nikhil, Dev:"Bye ma"

They four left the house. A little later, children and daughter-in-laws too left.

After sometime in the dining table

Arjun:"Ma, where did everyone go this early??

"Yash went to Taj hotel, kids to their school and college and the remaining to their offices" Pritha sadly said, serving breakfast to Arjun.

Arjun:"Ma, are you alright??

Pritha:"Everyone is busy with their work, no one cares about me. I'm tired of staying here all day"

Arjun:"Ma, you tell me what should I do to make you happy"

Pritha:"You don't have to do anything, Arj!! I wish...Shubha and Abhi were here today with me"

Arjun:"MA......"

Arjun leaves the dining table angrily without finishing his breakfast.

Pritha:"Sorry Arj, I didn't mean---"

Arjun cuts her off.

"Ma, I don't want to hear anything about her" Arjun said walking away from Pritha, trying to control his anger.

"Arjun, wait!! Yash has asked you to go to Taj hotel at 12" Pritha said, following Arjun to the main door.

"Ok ma, sorry for behaving like that and take care" Arjun said, turning to Pritha.

"I'm really sorry Arj!! Pritha said, holding Arjun's hands.

Arjun nods.

"Malini, take care of ma!! Arjun said to the caretaker of Pritha.

"Sure sir" Malini said, coming beside Pritha.

Arjun left the house.

SHUBHA AND ABHIMANYU'S HOUSE

"Abhi, let's go!! Shubha said, putting her and Abhimanyu's bags inside her car.

"Ma, I'll come in my bike" Abhimanyu spoke, turning to Shubha after locking the house.

"No, today you will come with me!! Shubha said and gave Abhimanyu a ' Get in ' look.

"Ma...please..." Abhimanyu said with pleading eyes.

Shubha:"No Abhi"

"Ok, but Uttara is not here yet, we'll come together, you can go ma!! Abhimanyu said in a happy tone taking his bag from the car.

"She won't come here today!! Shubha said opening the door to driver's seat.

"Why?? Abhimanyu asked confused.