Duck's Day! - (YenBi)

"Yena-yah wake up!"

A shout from the living room can be heard that made Yena groan on their bed, hair disarray and clothes crumple. She sat up on the bed still eyes close and mouth a bit open, she doesn't want to get up on her bed and want to cuddle on her pillow instead.

"Hey, I told you to get up already!" startling Yena the older girl started laughing, Yena was so surprise that she nearly fell off their bed.

"Unnie, will you tone down." she said scratching her nape, she looked at the older girl with a surprise face.

"What? You're getting red-" she was cut off when Yena suddenly hug her tightly with a blanket.

"Oh my God what are you wearing Eunbi unnie!" Yena said closing her eyes while wrapping the said girl in a thick blanket, she can hear the other girl laughing on her actions.

"You like it tho- hey look at me Yena." Eunbi said teasing the younger girl and hugging her waist tightly so that Yena can't escape. Eunbi was wearing her sports bra and leggings, she did her exercise by the way.

"No. Stop it unnie-"

"Loot at me Yena~" Eunbi started doing aegyo, which made Yena cringe because of the older girl's cute voice. But she loves it when Eunbi did an aegyo for her only, and the other girl knows that the younger girl can't resist her so Yena opens her eyes slowly then stared at her eyes.

"See? Your getting red."

"Shut up unnie."

"Do it, shut me up Yena-" Yena didn't let Eunbi finish her sentence by kissing her lips, the older girl was so surprise at the sudden contact but she just let the younger girl do what she wants.

After a minute or two, they parted their lips and was smiling from ear to ear. Yena hugged the older girl to hide her red cheeks.

"You actually did it huh? Anyways, happy birthday baby." Eunbi whispered on the younger girl's ear then hugged her back.

"Oh yeah! It's my birthday today!" Yena said amazed at how her girlfriend remembered her birthday.

"How come you forget it? Come on I'll cook you breakfast."

"Me? How about you?" Yena asked holding Eunbi's hand on the way to the kitchen.

"I'm full just by watching you happily eat my food."

"Eyy~ don't be like that. We'll prepare together our food okay?" Yena stopped on her tracks and faced the Eunbi, who's looking at her weirdly.

"Okay then." Eunbi sighed but got startled when Yena lift her in a bridal style, which is her favorite honestly.

"Even though your heavy, I'll still lift you-"

"SHUT UP YOU SILLY DUCK!"

"Okay your majesty." after that they laughed on their own mini drama, this is what they like at each other, being comfortable and Yena being silly again.

**

The couple are in the mall right now, buying stuff for tonight's party at their dorm. Yena and Eunbi are the newest couple in their circle. At first, Yena was courting Yuri, who was now dating Hyewon, when she knew about them she was devastated at the fact that Yuri will never be hers. Then there's Eunbi who comforted her, almost everyday Eunbi would check on the younger, knowing that Yena is in need of comfort.

As the time flies by that they're always together, Yena did actually fell deeper at the older girl that she doesn't want Eunbi to be with either Chaeyeon or Sakura. At first, Eunbi felt silly towards the younger girl but as days go by, she fell for the younger too, they both confess on their feeling when they celebrated their a year of friendship.