Teased By (Jinjoo & IZ*ONE)

"Who in this round Earth made you cry again huh?! I swear if that kid made you cry I'm gonna hunt her down if ever we'll meet!"

"Unnie I'm fine, it's just that-"

"What! Tell me!"

"Can we talk quietly? Like no shouting please."

"Oh I'm sorry~ because my sister is crying! No, absolutely not Minju!"

Eunbi said sarcastically, and she is mad MAD because her little sister is crying again when she got home. Minju couldn't do anything but look at her apologetically.

"Where is she? I'mma go hunting today-"

"What's up?! Eun why are you so red right now? Someone kissed you?" said the intruder with a piece of biscuit on her hand. Eunbi stared at her intimidatingly.

"Not now Hye."

"Yo wassup! What's poppin?" another intruder spoke with her duck lips, looking at Eunbi who's furious as she step the room.

"Where's Yujin?" Eunbi asked with a gritted teeth, her hands on the hips as if a mom scolding her lil' one, Yena gulp as this is the second time she's heard and saw Eunbi this scary. Hyewon sat beside Minju, offering her biscuit to the younger.

"She and Wonnie hanged out, why? Min are you okay?!" Yena asked as she saw the red puffy eyes of the younger, Minju just nodded when the duck like woman cupped her cheeks not too aggressive.

"What did that kid do again huh?" Yena asked, now she's mad. Eunbi shook her head and massage her temple as she is getting headache at the girl.

"Y'all want pizza? I have a box in here!" another intruder spoke on the door frame earning everyone's attention, especially the oldest girl's intense glare.

"What! I'm just offering you my food unnie- wait is Minju okay?" this is the 4th time Min heard her unnies asking her if she's okay, of course she'd love the concerns of the others but she's fine if only one should just ask and not everyone.

"Will you listen to me first? I'll tell you what happened." Minju raised her hand, earning the eyes of everyone.

.

On the other side, Wonyoung is laughing at the older's antics as she funnily imitate her eldest sister with her silly gestures. Currently, they are at a restaurant that is not far from their houses, Yujin was the one who invited the younger girl.

"And then she called me 'hey jinnie come here I have something to show you' and she gave me this white jacket with a big frog printed on the back that just looks like her!" Yujin couldn't breath after imitating the girl's reaction when she played with the jacket.

"Oh my god my jaw hurts from laughing!" Wonyoung was sitting on the floor, holding her stomach as it is hurting while laughing at the older girl's story.

"And then there's this frog-like hairband she usually wears at the house!" both of the girls laughed, seriously they're being loud and would occasionally get the other's attention towards them.

"What's happening here?" a voice interrupted them while looking at them innocently, holding a tray, Yujin gulped as soon her eyes landed on the person.

"Unnie! Yujin is hilarious, she's imitating Minju unnie!" Wonyoung covered her mouth as she can't stop giggling, Yujin smiled cheekily.

"You're at it again, Jin."