Kisses and Cuddles (2Kim Slight-M)

Everyone was working well while the operation is ongoing, Chaewon was the one who lead the surgery again. After opening some part of the patient's body and removing its dead parts, they successfully finished it without any failure.

"Good work team! Please stitch and clean the wound." Chaewon said to the operating room nurse, they just finished the operation and Kim Chaewon had this as her 3rd successful operation, just today. After finishing things, she got out to the operating room and headed to her office to get cleaned and change clothes. It's already past eleven, so her girlfriend might be sleeping already, she just sighed internally knowing that the other would nag again about her going home late, though she understood her for working as a doctor.

"Going home, Doctor Kim?" said a fellow doctor, Hyewon her friend as she enters the room.

"Ah! Yes, you're staying late again?" Chaewon asked, washing her hands while looking at the mirror, she's looking at Hyewon's direction.

"Yes. Doctor Kwon and Doctor Miyawaki is staying as well. Doctor Park and Doctor Lee left earlier." She said taking out a bag of chips inside Chaewon's table while spitting out their fellow doctors names, or shall we say their friends. The younger just chuckled as she was looking at the older popping some chips on her mouth.

"I'm out tomorrow for a rest, cover up for me please?" Chaewon said begging, already done washing and wearing her clothes from earlier she got arrived in the hospital.

"Sure, as long as you've stocked enough food in here." She said continuing on eating, Chaewon just laughed and nodded.

"Tell me again why did I agree to make this room as your canteen? But anyways I have a lot in there, unnie." She pointed her mini fridge beside from a mini cabinet that are full of patient's files and private documents.

"I'll tell the couple beanpoles to cover for your "absence" tomorrow. Oh! And, bring this piles of garbage as well, Director Hongki wants you to sign all this." Hyewon said handing the thick piles of folder to the younger. Chaewon sighed knowing she'll be stock with a lot of paper works tomorrow.

"Jihyo unnie is our Department Head and is responsible for this not me, tsk! damn Director Lee." She stomps her feet towards the older pouting her lips getting the files. She sighed deeply seeing the thick papers on her hands placing them on her back pack and was ready to leave her office.

"I'll get going Kang, it's nearly 12am, she'll literally gonna kill me going home so late again." She said going out to the door, Hyewon just waved at her and signed to her to have a safe drive going home.

*

She just got arrive from their house, she slowly opens the main door not to awake the other. She sighed contently as she closes the door without any noises. She then slowly drops her bag on the floor beside the table near the door, removing her shoes and quickly runs to the living room to sit on the couch as she is so tired working from morning up to this time.

She's been a doctor for a year now, and she is known as the youngest doctor from her department, a successful one. From being a fresh graduate, her College Department offered a work for her on one of the biggest and well known Hospital in Korea, that is why she got in easily as she is one of the outstanding student in her college.

She leaned her head on the couch, looking up while her eyes shut, the fatigue is eating her whole body slowly, she let out a tired and long sigh again 'damn work-'

"Hi, you're late Doctor Kim." Said a woman near the TV staring at her, she got startled and quickly stood up fixing herself, the woman just smiled at her by the cute acts of her girlfriend.