A New Friend! - (HiiNako)

"Who is she?"

"Are you for real, unnie!" Yujin shouted unbelievably looking at her small friend. How dare she ask the obvious?

"I mean, I'm not usually active on social media? You know that right?" Nako said sadly smiling at the taller girl. She runs a convenient store downtown, every night is her shift while her brother on mornings. Now, can you still be active while you are working?

"I know, but OH MY GOD! You really don't know the Honda Hitomi?"

"Eh?"

"DON'T 'EH' ME WOMAN! Oh my god just looked at this photos unnie, a Honda Hitomi can only pulled that off!"

"HEY!" Now they're at it again, shouting at each other's faces, that's what they do when the two of them together. But they love each other. Sometimes the younger girl gets too much playful than the older. But Nako's not complaining.

"Shut up, I'm older than you!"

"I'm taller than you!"

"How dare-"

Or maybe not.

"Just try stalking her account, maybe you'll like or know her. You know I kind of like her, like she's so cute and cool AAAAAH!" Yujin squealed while looking at the said name's IG feed, while sitting at the empty table inside the store.

"Hmm. Maybe later-" Nako's words were cut off when they hear the bell rings on the main door, Nako then dust off her dress and smiled at the new customer. But when she look at the person, her smile almost faded when the other is covered with thick jacket, white short shorts, a black mask and a cap as well.

Her purple hair is visible, that caught her off guard.

Who does want to have a purple hair? Maybe those people who think they can pull off the color better. But this person is very different, her vibe is something that Nako likes so much.

"Good evening." the person said and then bowed at her, Nako can tell that the person is a woman so she bowed too, as a respect.

"Good evening. May we help you?" she asked as the person shook her head.

"Oh no it's okay, I'll just grab something to eat." the girl responded politely. Nako's ears perked as she heard her voice, especially the accent. Is she Japanese? Nah it can't be. But then she just smiled and nodded.

Yujin looked at the person who just entered, squinting her eyes as she recognized that purple hair. Could it be? She can't be wrong though as her heart beat is pumping rapidly. But she chose to ignore it, maybe another person who have the same hair color.

"Hey pups, stop staring. You're being weird." Nako whispered to her, Yujin on the other hand just shrugged. Nako can tell that the younger girl's just curious on to the unknown person inside her store, but she couldn't blame her as well as she's curios, too.

The unknown girl then headed her way to the cashier where Nako is standing their, awkwardly.

"Here." the person said while putting all her newly bought products in front of the smaller girl. After putting them on a paper bag, Nako gave it back to the person and smiled at her.

"Thank you for coming!" she enthusiastically told the other girl, she received a polite bow and an eye smile were it is visible under the cap, which caught off guard Nako, again. The girl then exited the shop, living a shocked Nako and a tall girl calling her.