Cheers to Another Year - (F2 ft. IZ*ONE)

Blinding light scattered all over the room when the sun showed up hitting the face of a sleeping frog back hugging the figure of a bunny. She groans and kissed the sleeping woman's forehead before proceeding to do her morning rituals.

After taking a bath and changing into a comfortable clothing, she then headed to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast, a wide smile plastered on her face remembering the friendly outing that happened yesterday, causing for her to stay with the younger girl.

"Looks like she's still asleep." She mumbled while giggling.

.

"Unnie?" Wonyoung stirred up when the sun perfectly landed on her damn pretty face, scratching her neck, she stood up lazily then headed to the bathroom to do her morning rituals as well. After some minutes, she goes out all fresh then headed on their shared walk in closet to grab comfortable clothes to wear.

They have been friends for more than five years, young Jang Wonyoung was a shy exchange student from New York when she met the famous Kim Minju. At first, she was so intimidated on her while the other girl really wants to be friends with her.

After weeks on persuading herself to approach the younger, finally Minju became friends with Wonyoung and the one who taught Korean for the younger to improve. They became inseparable even though they had their own working life and of course, partners.

Wonyoung was smiling remembering the events from before when she met the older girl while changing her clothes, after that she goes out to her bedroom. As soon as she stepped out of the room she can hear the older girl humming random song and the smell of her cooking. She then headed slowly then only to see a back facing her.

She was a smiling mess at the sight of the older girl, she then headed to her way slowly without getting caught. When she succeeded in doing so, she then hug her from the back with a scream that made the older girl almost lost her shit.

"GOOD MORNING MINMIN UNNIE!"

"OH MY GOD- WONYOUNG WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!" Minju said clutching her chest, she's one of the many people to easily gets surprised. Wonyoung was laughing seeing the surprised face of the older girl.

"Hey! It's not funny."

"At least that made my morning, you look like a stiffed frog unnie." Wonyoung teased making her eyebrows go up and down which Minju find it cute.

"Okay kid shut up, let's eat I know your hungry." Minju said smiling while rolling her eyes at the younger girl then place the plates on the table, and of course Minju's hot chocolate and milk for Wonyoung.

"Oh my God, why do I always gets the milk. I want coffee though." Wonyoung whine but only got a pinch by Minju on her cheeks.

"What a cutie! Eat faster where going on a trip." said Minju while finishing her pancake.

"Where are we going?"

"Secret. Now finish your food already." Minju said while winking at the younger girl, Wonyoung giggled and continued eating.

*

They were now traveling, Minju is the one who's driving of course, Wonyoung hasn't got her driver's license or she did not apply for it. The trip was smooth because of the music accompanying them plus the view of the wide ocean near the road they were taking. Wonyoung was taking picture of her and the older girl while the view of the sea is still visible.

"Why did we think of having a trip like this now?" Wonyoung asked while drinking her bottled juice, Minju looked at her in surprise, of course with her infamous wide eyes.