Con Artist (HiiNako)

[TW: profanity]

"Arrest her! That small bitch ass Japanese stole my money!" a man shouted inside the bar pointing his hand furiously to a certain small girl with her blonde hair, she looked at them with a smirk on the face.

"Thanks for this mister but I gotta fucking go." She grabbed her wallet and drink the alcoholic liquid she got from the man in front of her before running her way out to the emergency exit of the bar, while the man who shouted together with two police men were after her. She immediately stops when dead end area surprised her, fortunately she has an idea, wearing a long shiny black dress for her to hide beside the black trash bags to camouflage herself since her dress were perfectly the same with it.

"Where the fuck is she!" the man shouted again when they saw nothing in the area.

"Shit that money is all I have! Goddammit that little Japanese!" the man then returned back inside the bar with two other man. Disappointed because the little woman escaped them and have no idea that the small figure was beside on the trash bags, hiding.

"Hell! This dress is a goddamn life saver! The stupid moron got robbed by a woman? But that woman is me though? My charms didn't disappointment me." She laughed pointing at herself while talking, holding a pile of money she got from the man. Then headed her way to the hotel to get some rest and start working tomorrow since its getting late.

*

"Here's your coffee madam." The waiter brought the coffee down on the table which Honda Hitomi sat on. Hitomi is one of the few female billionaires inside and out of Japan and is a CEO at a young age but intelligent and independent enough to outsmart everyone and raise her company by herself. "Thank you." She smiled brightly to the waiter and smelled her coffee, feeling the aroma soothing her senses and it made her relaxed. She then brought the cup into her hands, smelling the coffee again and sip.

"Oh gosh this is sooo satisfying." Honda said, her secretary Jo Yuri watched her amusingly. This two have been friends since college, Yuri was there for Hiichan when the Japanese girl transferred school in Korea. Teaching her basic Korean and toured her around Seoul is there hangout time and eventually they became best friends. The secret between this two is that, both of them are still childish.

"Want some, Yul?" Hiichan asked the hamster-like woman which she just shake her head.

"I had a coffee earlier Ms. Honda." Yuri teased calling Hiichan her family name.

"Oh come on, how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that." Hitomi pouted, while Yuri laughed at their little commotion and patting her friend's head.

"Easy young CEO, I was just teasing you!" said Yuri enthusiastically and laughed at her boss while checking some papers.

On the other side of the café, a small woman was eavesdropping at the two beside her table checking her phone, reading some information about the CEO and her secretary.

"Looks like this bread-looking woman is a CEO, shit that's her pretty secretary huh? Next target, Honda Hitomi." She smiled while eyeing her next target, feeling the blood rushing through her veins she couldn't wait to start her work and pack some lots of money on her bag. It looks like she'll work so hard on this mission.

*

"Yuri you can go back first in the office, I'll just take some walk and breath fresh air. The office is suffocating me lately." Hitomi said with a wink on her secretary, but Yuri ignored it.