Hurt So Good - Kwonchaeng (Angst?)

Chaeyeon's POV

Where did it go wrong?

What's so good today?

What's to look forward today?

What's gonna happen to me today?

That I don't know. I've been thinking about it lately, especially her. I'm just here on my office table, thinking of the past memories we spent together on our shared house. I really don't understand why and when it went wrong.

We've been married for 3 years, and that 3 years is filled with good and precious memories. We were inseparable pairs and perfect.

Everyday is fine and peaceful, our bodies together in one bed, cuddled under the comfort of the sheets and the warmth on our bodies makes it more comfortable. Eyes locked, hands locked with a silly smiles on the lips.

"What do you want to eat today?"

"Hmm, I want pancakes with loooots of syrup!" I told her with my enthusiasm.

"Pancake it is!" she screamed before giving me her usual kisses, from forehead to nose and then a soft peck on the lips. Ahh, this is what I want every day.

Every time she does that, my heart thumps so fast, and it makes me weak on her touches. She smiled and got off from the bed, looking at me with her beautiful eyes and oh so dazzling smile.

"And if that glass windows will crack? Stop staring in there." a certain someone told me, patting my back softly. I scoffed as I turned around and saw her sometimes annoying face.

"Yah, what are you doing here?"

"Can't I visit my best friend?" she told me and I smiled at that, this is the very first time she's not forced to see me, don't tell her.

"How's work, Hyewon?" I asked, flipping the pages of these thick papers I'm gonna sign, it's a lot of work but what can I do? Perks of being the CEO huh. I never like this work in the first place.

"Perfectly fine, resto's packed lately, Yena and Yujin's helping as well. Lot of papers I see, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I heard her sigh, she sat on top of the table while closing the folder I was reading earlier. Ahh, is this another sermon again? I'll be damn-

"Stop thinking about her Yeon, you'll hurt yourself more. Probably Kkura, too."

"Huh?"

"Sorry I didn't mean to say that-"

"It's fine, Hye. Really." Hyewon sighed and then nodded.

"You should come to my house later, it's Dowon's graduation celebration. He hasn't seen you and missed you too. You should come." she said smiling, I haven't seen Dowon for ages, I missed that kid too.

"Oh? He graduated already? I'll check my schedules first." I told her, tapping her leg. After the talk, she goes out first as she has some errands to do. I should finished these paper works first before heading home.

.

Chaeyeon went home straight after clearing all of the paper works that was left on her table in the morning when she arrived. And a lot also came when she's halfway that made her glued on her swivel chair for another round.