Filming - (2kim)

"Please unnie, just this day and I promise I will never bother you ever again." Minju's voice can be heard all throughout Yena and Chaewon's shared room as she plead for help to her upcoming content. But Yena was just covering her ears as she can't take Minju's loud voice.

"Minju I can't, please find another person who can go with you." Said Yena while covering her body with a blanket, Minju pouted and decided to launch a pillow on the older girl's body.

"Oww- Minju stop! Oh my goodness Eunbi unnie help! Minju-" Yena didn't finished her sentence as Minju laid her body on top of her causing for her to gasp for air.

"Oh my what is happening here?" as soon as Eunbi entered the room, she just witness a chaotic playful fox and a duck covered with blanket, she just shakes her head. As usual, seeing these chaotic girls is just normal for her.

"Hmm again what did I tell you on not playing here inside the bedroom?"

"Minju started it!"

"Yena unnie won't go with me filming!"

"I said I'm busy-"

"You'll just gonna play with Sakura unnie-"

"Okay enough girls please." Eunbi said massaging her temple, she was about to say something but the door on her back opened revealing Chaewon who's confused as she saw her friends on their bedroom.

"Good evening, what is happening here?" she asked as she placed her tiger printed bag on the table.

"Yena and Minju is fighting." Chaewon gasp as she heard what Eunbi said.

"What? Why?"

"Minju attacked me first."

"Because you don't want to go with me."

"Why? Where are you going?" Chaewon asked taking a seat beside Minju.

"Filming outside."

"Isn't it dangerous to take film outside? I mean, the world is scary." Said Chaewon removing her hoodie and place it on her lap.

"Yeah Minju, you can film here on our dorm though." Eunbi said.

"Wait, film here? Okay! Chaewon unnie come with me." Chaewon was about to say something but Minju immediately grab her in the wrist dragging her to the kitchen.

Minju was already holding here camera pointing it at the older girl's direction. Chaewon was so confused as to why.

"What do I do Min?" asked Chaewon.

"Unnie, pretend you are preparing something for me."

"What-"

"Pleaaase!" Minju pleaded, Chaewon gave up when Minju does that. Chaewon can't do anything to it so she just sighed, Minju lift her camera pointing it at her direction. Chaewon smiled and grab some fruits on the table then a chocolate on the fridge.

Minju started filming her while Chaewon is slicing the fruits carefully. Minju internally screams as her unnie is so cute when she is too focused. Minju can't help it but smile endearingly at Chaewon, Chaewon looked at her and smiled, both of them smiling until Chaewon burst into laughing which Minju caught of guard.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You're too cute Minju." Said Chaewon that made Minju's cheeks turned red, she hid her face on the camera so Chaewon can't saw her blushing.