Will you be my date? - (Kangbi)

Hyewon's POV (yes it's hers bcos I luv her so damn much)

'Why did I even apply for this shit?'

I asked myself, internally screaming as it is three in the freaking morning, and here I am, stuck with this idiots and my dance instructor/friend.

Do you want to know why am I even here with them? It's because I'm practicing the dance for our senior's ball, and guess who's my partner? My one and only crush, Kwon Eunbi.

She was the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on, ever since I met her at the cake shop I usually stayed in for killing the time, she was there standing near the counter while thinking what to order-

"Yo! you're spacing out again!" shouted Chaeyeon at the corner holding her phone, she was the one playing the music.

"You dance like a shit Kwang." Yena said, I just want to kill her please help me not to.

"Shut up! We've been here for 11 hours you stupid human formed duck!" I shouted earning a flying shoes but I dodged it successfully. I laid down my body on the floor to relax a bit, I am so tired for real.

"You were the one who drag us here just to practice and impress the Vice president." said Yujin.

Oh yeah, Kwon Eunbi is the school's Vice president and is one of the busiest person around the school and that's the reason why I can't even confess to her. And this little shit friends of mine is not helping at all. Especially the duck and the giant dog.

"Wanna go home?" after Chaeyeon said that, Yujin and Yena immediately stood up on their spots getting their bags hang it on their shoulders then immediately leave us in the room.

Why did I even friends with them?

"Come on unnie, we really need sleep we have class later." Chaeyeon said helping me get up. I badly wanna go home too.

"I know everyone is crazy of how pretty VP Kwon is, even girls likes her but don't you see or think where she looks every time we cross paths with them?" ask Chaeyeon as we are walking, on the way to our dorm.

"Shut up Chaeyeon don't hype my hopes up." I said rolling my eyes on her, there she goes again.

"Unnie I'm serious! I'll never shut up on this and even smolbean and ssamu thinks the same with me. You know, when we go to canteen and seated beside their table. I keep on looking at her and her gaze is all on you! Like, girl is in lo-" I didn't let her finish that sentence because I covered her mouth abruptly that made her push me away.

We safely arrive at our dorms, the first thing our eyes laid on was Yujin and Yena were peacefully sleeping at the couch. Guess the two didn't let them in again.

"Girlies should change though?" Chaeyeon said putting our bags on the floor, I sat beside the sleeping duck who's mouth were agape and Chaeyeon on the floor putting her jacket on Yujin. We sighed in sync and looked at each other. I know we are weird but Chaeyeon started laughing that made me laugh too.

"I'm sorry about that unnie. Aren't you sleepy?" she asked opening a bag of chips, where did she even got it? My eyes widen and immediately seated beside her because I'm hungry right now.

"Wow, okay so. What now?" she asked eating some chips.

"Shut up and eat." I said popping chips on my mouth. After minutes of silently eating, I'm already full and

"I can't believe we've been friends for years now, yet we're still the same." Chaeyeon said lying down the floor, I looked at her and she's smiling that made me smile too.