Your Voice Irritates Me (MinYul)

Yuri's POV

"Unnie can you go with me? Please?"

"I can't Minmin, it's our game day with Hyewon and Kkura unnie today."

"Aaaah, so who's gonna go with me then?" Minju sulks.

"Maybe Nako or Tomi or Yuri! Yuri's free today! Right Yul?" Yena unnie screamed as if I'm not close to their place, pointing her duck-like lips at me, tsk how annoying.

"But I don't want to be with her!"

Wow the audacity of this woman! her voice irritates me so damn much, can she shut up for once! It's not like I want to be with her too! Well, I do want to be with her but she doesn't need to know!

"Tch, but I don't want to be with her nyenye. As if I wanted to be with you too." but am I? You guys, I love teasing her so much.

I said mockingly at them. Minju glared at me as if I'm intimidated. She just looked like a shocked frog, I mean. I rolled my eyes at them, especially on her. Loved teasing her so damn much.

I fake sighed and stood up from my seat, walking back to my room because I don't want to hear any noise from her. But as I am heading towards my room, I saw Minju clinging tightly at Chaeyeon unnie's shoulder. I rolled my eyes at them for the nth time, tsk she's very annoying again.

How many times did I roll my eyes because of this woman? Call me whip but I just can't be mad at her .

Minju is begging to Chaeyeon unnie to go with her, clinging and wiggling as it's her way of persistent. I heard Chaeyeon decline but I didn't hear the reason as I already close the door on my room, I need to sleep because it's a life.

But why am I feeling like this? Haha no stop it.

.

It was already late in the afternoon when I woke up, stretching my arms and legs as I stared at the ceiling for a moment. The ceiling really is so dull, I want to change it into a livelier color, as it really look so dull to me, I wonder why Nako still love this color despite it's dullness. I just wonder too, that I've been roomies with her for a while now.

Thoughts were cut off when I heard literally no one outside. It's too silent, I wonder where they are?

I stood up and grabbed my favorite jacket she gave me last winter. Wearing it I felt relaxation as the jacket perfectly hugged my small body. This is my favorite one than the others.

"Hmm. So warm~" I mumbled and walked through the door to go out. Upon opening, I saw Minju sitting on the couch with an eyebrow creased, lips a bit pouting and a phone on her hand. What is she still doing here? Thought she is going out?

"I thought you're going out? What are you still doing here?" I said and sat beside her and peeked at her phone. She looked at me with a sad face.

"No one's free today. I really want to go out because I miss outside."

"Ohh~ Pepe's sad~" I teased and made a face which made her laugh. Oh god that sound so beautiful in the ears.

"Stop it. Come here Yul." Minju called softly, tapping her side. I nodded and sat closer beside her. Ah, this is more comforting, honestly.

"What's your plan tonight?" she abruptly asked as I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"Sleep of course." she chuckled at my response that made my heart jump. Who wouldn't?