Warm Hugs (Ahnbbang)

"Unnie!" Yujin shouted through their dorm, Hitomi was so startled at the caller's voice so she accidentally drops the papers she was holding.

"Yujin-ah! Don't shout like that please." Hitomi was holding on her chest while Yujin hugs her suddenly from her back. Yujin was just giggling at her unnie.

"Yah! Tone down, you are so loud." Eunbi said while sipping at her favorite carbonated drink, Sakura was beside her playing games at her device. Chaeyeon was tickling Nako at the couch with the help of Wonyoung. Chaewon was seen lying her head on Minju's shoulder while the younger latter was telling her stories, Yena, Yuri and Hyewon's voices can be heard from the kitchen bickering over tangerine.

Hiichan just shakes her head while Yujin still at her back, hugging her. Seeing the members being chaotic again at their day off inside their humble dorm is what she likes the most and Yujin being clingy at her these days.

"Yujin-ah you can let unnie go, my papers are on the floor." She said softly at Yujin not to hurt her feelings. She can feel her letting her go, but immediately hugged again but she sighed and smile contently. She turned her body at the taller girl and hug her.

"Unnie I like your warm hugs." Yujin said pouting at her unnie, Hiichan pinch the younger's cheeks and smiled at her antics.

"Hey get a room you two!" Wonyoung shouted who's already on their side, Yujin laughed and quickly pulled the younger to join them in hugging. Wonyoung giggled and immediately hug Yujin and Hiichan being sandwiched the between two beanpole. Eunbi noticed the babies hugging and elbowed Sakura which she stopped immediately from playing.

"Waaah look at them hugging Hiichan, they're so cute let's join them!" she said while standing up and immediately headed to the younger girls hugging. She hugged them which startled the three and quickly hugged their unnie, Eunbi got sandwich by the tall babies as well as Hitomi while they giggled. Not too long they were joined with the other members hugging them tightly. They all laughed at their unexpected hugging especially Yujin and Hitomi who did the hug in the first place.

"Okay! Let's now eat I'm hungry." Said Eunbi as she was being sandwich by the members, they all nodded and broke the hug already. The other members headed to the kitchen already leading by none other than Kang Hyewon.

"Let's go unnie!" Yujin intertwined her hand on Hitomi and they quickly headed to the kitchen forgetting the papers laid on the floor. As they reached the kitchen, they are all now eating happily and peacefully.

*

"Minju-ah! Hiichan! Can unnie help you there?" asked Chaeyeon then started helping Hiichan and Minju washing the plates, the younger just nodded at her.

"Hey, I just noticed Yujin being super clingy with us lately. Especially with you Hiichan." Said Minju out of nowhere, Chaeyeon giggled and Hitomi just smiled.

"Yeah, but I like it since she is tall, don't get me wrong guys. And she is a sweet talker, that kid really." Hiichan giggled while the Koreans eyed her, smiling.

"She is!" Minju exclaimed and the three of them laughed. After they finished washing the dishes, the three of them headed to the living room where the members are watching movie, horror movie to be exact. Yena was the one who choose the movie for them although she's one of the coward members on the group after Yuri.

"You really choose the perfect movie, Yena unnie." Minju said teasing Yena then sat beside Chaewon who's face is covered with a pillow, she laughs by her unnie's antics.