Chapter 15

kay okay! BTS will finally have an Indian interview!! I am soooooo Happy. *wipes of the happy tears*, It will probably in this month!

2ndly HOW COULD THEY!!!!! JIMIN, JUNGKOOK AND THEN SUGA?! HOW CAN THEY COME LIVE ONE AFTER THE ANOTHER in the same day?! THIS IS SO MUCH OF INJUSTICE TO US ARMIES!!! I WANT REVENGE WITH A JAW DROPPING ALBUM IN 20TH NOV. !!

lol, enough of being dramatic.>)<. lets begin with the story. don't forget to leave a vote.

_____________________________________________________________-

Kasumi fired the gun. My legs worked on their own. I came in between the bullet and Yoongi's back as it pierced right through my chest.

Immediately there was another gunshot. This time it was Hoseok, who fired at Kasumi. She fell down limp as it went through her forehead, between her eyebrows.

Everything became quiet for some seconds. There were no movements as if we were a part of a paused video.

Then I started loosing my balance as I fell on my right. But a pair of arms stopped me from hitting the ground. The pain in my chest was unbearable. I didn't even have enough strength to cry it out aloud.

Yoongi sat along with my downward motion. He raised half of my body in his arms.

My body was numb. I could only hear and see blurry images in front of my eyes as black spots danced all over my vision. Jimin and Taehyung ran to me with their eyes overflowing with tears. Jimin repeatedly called my name and patted my cheeks to prevent me from passing out. Tae tried his best to control him.

I was having trouble to breathe. I clutched Yoongi's shirt with my shaky hands and gasped for oxygen. But the latter didn't utter a single word. He just stared at me with wide eyes and bloody hands. His was horrified. A single drop of tear rolled down his cheek and fell on my forehead.

I smiled at him with my last strength. I felt satisfied that everyone was safe right now. Slowly the world faded and I was engulfed by an eternal darkness.

......................

I searched my way through the darkness. It seemed to be a never-ending void. I cried for Jimin, my parents and for Yoongi, but my voice was inaudible.

Suddenly I heard a sob. The voice was extremely familiar. I knew it was Yoongi. I desperately tried to locate him but I only heard his voice.

"Why did you come in between? I was supposed to be in your place. I was meant to be shot, not you......" he inhaled sharply and continued, "I'm sorry for not protecting you. Please don't leave me. I can't see you like this—", his voice broke, "I love you Jill. I really do love you. I regret all the cold behaviours towards you. I-I promise I'll reply all your texts hence forth. I'll answer all your calls... please Jill, just keep my request for this one last time. Please come back to me, I can't leave without you. Please...."

He paused and waited for a response. I tried to cry my heart out, "I LOVE YOU TOO!" but my voice didn't reach him. Then I heard his footsteps away from me. And once again I was left behind in darkness.

.............................

I felt a warm hand on my forehead as I slowly opened my eyes. I squinted because the light rays almost blinded me.

"She is waking..." I heard my mother's voice. Soon her face came to my view. She was overflowed in relief and happiness with teary eyes.

"Eomma...?" I whispered.

"Everything is okay now. You're safe. Please don't talk my child." She ran her fingers through my hair.

I looked around myself and realized that I was lying in the hospital bed with a bandage around my chest. A needle was inserted in my left wrist. Two more person came to me. They were Jimin and Father.