Chapter 4

It a Tuesday morning. I was sitting on by bench, waiting for the class to begin. As usual I was in my wonderland. I recalled the last night's incident. The way Jimin described his girl... Gosh! He had fallen head over heels for her.

FLASHBACK

"Is she prettier than me?"

Jimin laughed, "Anio, you're the most beautiful girl."

I laughed and pulled up my collar in pride. "Do you want to impress her?" I can see the blush that crept into his cheeks.

"I would like to have a chance." Ah, Jimin, don't try to act cool. I know you are dying to make her yours.

"You need to get prepared for that. Professor Y/N will teach you everything about girls...." I gave him a good 30 minutes lecture until he was snoring on my bed.

PRESENT

I smiled to myself but my smile disappeared as soon as I saw Yoongi enter the classroom, as cold and rude as usual. Mr. Ice!

I adverted my gaze and spotted Jin in the other side of the classroom. I called him. Within a split of second, he was in front of my eyes.

"Jeez... Are you a ghost?" I scrunched my nose at him.

"C'mon, Park Y/N never calls me. What's so special?" Seokjin raised an eyebrow at me.

"I need you to do me a favour. Can you?"

"Favour?? What kind of favour?" His face slowly changed into a cocky one and that's when I knew something dirty invaded his mind. He spoke with a smirk plastered on his face, "Okay, okay! I get it.... You want me to kiss you and officially make you, my girl."

"Yah! Shut your dirty mouth, you pervert! I would never think of it even in my dreams." I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, can you see that boy?", I pointed towards Yoongi, "I want you to do something so that he is pissed. His cold attitude is getting on my nerves now a days. I need to fluster him in way so that he throws away that attitude."

"On it! No one gets to bother my Jill."

'My Jill? Yack!'

He headed to Yoongi but suddenly stopped on his tracks and turned back. Then he retraced his steps and stood by be like before.

"What now?" I rolled my eyes.

"What will I get I return?"

"Anything you want!" I regretted as soon as I said this. Me and my big mouth! Now he will surely ask for something cheesy from me.

He smirked, "I want you......" I gulped.

"I want you......to have lunch with me today."

"What?!" My eyes popped out my socket. His answer completely took me off guard. I realized that I was being overly dramatic.

"I mean yes, fine!" I nodded with a wide grin. Having lunch together was not a bad idea. Guess he is not that cheesy Afterall....

*********

It was recess. Jin came running towards me as if thugs were chasing him.

"Whae! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"I've never felt so much insulted in my life! He is a typical jerk!" He whined as he supported his body on his knees to take breaths.

I knew he was talking about Yoongi. Even Kim Seokjin couldn't stand a chance against him.

"What did he say?"

"He....", Jin was fuming in anger now, "He said 'Who are you?' Can you imagine Jill, he asked me who I am?! The worldwide handsome is being asked who he is! And then he completely ignored me."