Chapter 3

Its my daily routine to dance after the dinner in order to burn down my calorie. So, today was also not an exception.

"YOU CAN'T STOP ME LOVING MYSELF!

OH, OH UOH (HEY!), OH OH UOH UOH...!"

The speaker was blasting. My hair was tied up in a pony and the skin tight dress hugged my curves. I sang and danced like crazy not caring for the outside world.

There was a knock on my door. Jimin peeked inside. "Jill, you're so loud! Are you done yet?"

 "Jill, you're so loud! Are you done yet?"

 "Yes, come in.... I'll be back after a shower." I was covered in sweat.

After cooling my body under shower, we finally seated ourselves on my bed.

"So, how was your day?" Jimin began.

Well, we do this every day. We just talk ourselves out before going to bed. We talk about our happiness, sadness as well as the new things that happened in the whole day. This helps us try to solve the problems or simply relief our stress. Jimin is the only one with whom I share everything. He has a solution to my every problem.

"Everything was usual except......"

"What! Did anyone bother you?" Here comes my protective bro.

"Well, not really.... there is a new guy in our school. His name is Min Yoongi—"

"Don't tell me you like him."

"What?! No! why would you think that?" I could feel the heat on my cheeks. Why does this happen every time I talk about him? "You already know whom I like." I tried to sound unbothered, but the quiverness in my voice exposed me.

Jimin gave me a cheesy smile, "Go on."

"So, where was I? Yes, that boy, Yoongi. He is very cold. A normal human would try to befriend someone in his new class especially the one who sits beside him, right?"

He nodded.

"This is the rudest boy I have ever met. He simply ignored me! He said he doesn't want to be my friend. I am just no one to him. I just hate him!"

I looked down as I remembered his hurtful words. Jimin lifted up my chin. His look was so comforting.

"Aww, my little sister, how can anyone do that to you? He will surely regret to reject a friend like you. You're my angel. Don't feel sad."

He pulled my cheeks and in return I hugged him and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Yah! Save some for your future boyfriend."

"Why would I? You are my love, you are my boyfriend, you are my best friend, you're my everything. I don't need a boyfriend when I have a brother like you."

Jimin chuckled, "Silly girl, you're still a—"

I knew what he would say. He says this every time I tell him that I don't want a boyfriend. He will say- 'Y/N, you are still a kid. I won't be always there for you.'