Chapter 12

I took the keys of Jimin's car and was about to turn off the door knob when a strong grip on my shoulder forced me to turn around. It was Yoongi with a panicked look.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!! Where are you heading at this hour?!" He demanded.

"They will KILL HIM!" I cried while panting.

"Calm down, Jill. Who will kill whom?! What are you talking about!"

I quickly showed him the text. "We cannot waste any more time."

"But going at this hour is too risky..." He messaged his temples.

Blood rushed through my veins as I became impatient. "No man on this earth can prevent me from going to my Oppa! Did you get that?!"

"Fine then. I am coming with you."

"I will be waiting in the car." I ran out.

I sat on the driver's seat, waiting for Yoongi. The digital clock showed 11:30pm. I heard the buzzing of the bell-ring insects. There were only a few cars that sped by. The moon was bright in the sky.

Luckily, I had got my driver's license last year. So, I knew how to drive, though I did it rarely.

"Hope in!" I ordered when I saw Yoongi approaching. He was surprised to see me on the driver's seat but didn't comment and took a seat beside me.

I started the engine and accelerated the car. My patience was reaching its limits. I drove terribly fast. There was only one thing in my mind, that is, to reach Jimin as soon as possible.

"SLOW DOWN! You will cause an accident!" He shouted from my side. But that fell on deaf ears of mine. I sped up.

Finally, we reached the destination. Did I mention that the kidnappers had texted me the address too?

The place was moreover like an old godown. There were barrels of oils and the place was stinky. We tiptoed in.

I took every step-in alarm, scanning the whole building. I heard some faint voices from a distance. We headed to that direction. Yoongi was behind me. I could hear his uneven breath. He was scared as much as me.

We reached the voices. I saw a dimly lit room. Jimin sat on the chair. His hands and legs were tied. He looked just like in that video, perhaps worse. I was about to run to him when Yoongi gripped my wrist.

"Do you want us to get killed?!" he whispered.

I looked around Jimin and found that he was surrounded by thugs. I stopped myself and decided to understand the situation and at the same time make a rescue plan.

The masked woman was also present. She was the boss. She removed her mask. It was the one I'd expected, Kasumi. But the question was 'Why?'.

"Do you even know who I am?" Kasumi asked Jimin with an evil smile plastered on her lips.

He chuckled. "Very well. The merciless murderer whom I had once loved."

She laughed bitterly. "Loved?... Yes, Loved. And you still love me, don't you?"

Jimin avoided her eyes without replying.

"Well, that's why I am telling you to remove this 'Murderer' tag from me. Just go to the police and take the blame on yourself. Can't you do this much for your love?"

Jimin gritted his teeth, "Never."

I clenched my fist as the blood boiled inside me. Love My Foot! I will shoot right at her forehead! How can she tell Jimin to do such a thing?