Chapter 11

Its raining heavily in my country. the day is very gloomy. I hate monsoons! how can one call rain romantic. its shabby and dull!.🙄😕😒

____________________________________________________________________________

Next day Taehyung called me at a café. Yoongi accompanied me. I saw him sitting alongside another man. He waved at me when he saw us.

"Jill, meet officer Hoseok." Taehyung introduced.

"Nice to meet you, I am eager to help you

"Nice to meet you, I am eager to help you." The officer showed his id card. Officer Jung Hoseok, Senior Inspector of Seoul Police Department.

I examined that person closely. His face was somewhat elongated. He was lean. He had a bright smile. He radiated an aura of happiness. He was like a sunshine.

We took a seat opposite to Taehyung and Hoseok.

"Tell him everything. He will surely find out Jimin. He is one of the best policemen of the city." Taehyung gave me an assuring smile.

I told him everything. He took all my personal details including my phone number, Jimin's phone number, his office address etc. Atlast we were done.

"I will try my best to track Jimin. It won't take more than a week. Miss Y/N, stay alert and keep us updated." Officer Hoseok gave me an encouraging smile.

"We're grateful for your help, Officer. Please do inform us if you find out anything." Yoongi returned the politeness.

"I will."

.................................

We didn't talk much in the car. Yoongi drove in silence.

On reaching home, I went to my room to change. After I was in a comfortable attire, I sat on sofa. "Oppa, please hang on and stay safe. It won't take us much time." I prayed.

I was interrupted when my mobile started ringing. I froze when I saw the caller id. I couldn't process what to do. I silently sobbed. Then Yoongi came.

"Why aren't you answering?"

"It's my mom, what should I tell her?! WILL I SAY THAT YOUR SON IS MISSING SINCE YESTERDAY?!" More tears streamed down my cheeks. "No...Yoongi, I can't......."

The call ended.

"But you should answer her. Make up something. Ignoring her calls would simply make her more worried."

"But she has the right to know...."

"Let's wait for another day or two and then tell the truth."

"What if we are too late?"

"Think positive." He patted my shoulder.

I mentally slapped myself. What do you think you are saying, Jill!!! Of course, Jimin is fine! He has to be!