jehan; little lady killer

A/N: i forget his actual age, but that checks out because it helps with the one shot. also, i got this idea from an episode of good luck charlie and modern family

GAVROCHE'S POV:

According to Courfeyrac, I am now 11 years old. I am a big boy now, and I am allowed to like girls.

Girls are pretty. I like the way their hair moves in the wind and how small they are compared to men, like me.

Right now, I like two girls.

The princess from the story Eponine recently read me, and Y/n.

I know that it isn't right to take a man's woman, but hey, cut me some slack. Y/n and I are a way better couple than her and Jehan.

I tightly held Courfeyrac's hand as we entered the café. There was no meeting today, but we all wanted to see each other one more time before we all temporarily part for the holidays.

"Courf?"

"Yes?"

"Will Y/n be attending today?"

I see him furrow his eyebrows slightly.

"Um, yes I believe she will be. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, no reason."

I say before skipping off to find Y/n.

3RD PERSON POV:

Jehan had his hand interlocked with Y/n's as they approached the café. He was staring at her as she told a story about her cousin getting his head stuck in a wall.

"We had to butter his face to get him out!"

He smiles lightly and pulls his girlfriend in for a kiss on the forehead. The couple enters the café and are immediately greeted by the boys who were currently there. They nod and shake hands with the men before beginning to look for a table to sit down at.

"Y/n! Over here!"

A little voice squeaks. The pair turn their heads to the voice and a smile falls onto each of their faces. Jehan and Y/n walk to the table, hands still interlocked.

"Hi Gavroche."

"Hello Y/n. You look absolutely radiant today."

She raises and eyebrow and smiles.

"Thank you Gav."

He gives her a smile and a wink.

Jehan and Y/n exchange glances but are interrupted as Gavroche rips their hands apart.

"Come my darling." Gavroche says in a posh voice as he pulls out a chair for the maiden.

"Oh, thank you Gavroche." She says after she sits down in the chair next to his.

Jehan begins to sit next to the girl until Gavroche slams his foot on the chair.

"Taken."

"By whom?"

"...not important. Scram."

The redhead raises an eyebrow and sits on the opposite side of the table as Y/n and Gavroche. Gavroche then sits in his seat and rests his head on his hands, facing Y/n.

"So anything new with you?"

"Oh actually yes-" Jehan starts but is interrupted by Gavroche raising a hand. The blonde boy crawls over the table and puts a hand on the mans shoulder.

"Jehan, I am going to say this in the nicest way possible... Three's a crowd, beat it."

"Oh Gavroche, that's okay. He isn't causing much harm." Y/n says with a giggle as she pulls Gavroche back into his seat.